Small.Green:D

RP Name:
501st SPLT CMBOVR XO Phil

STEAM ID:
 STEAM_0:0:52835344

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

501st Legion

Experience:
I joined Synergy at the start of April 2018, It was just me and a couple of friends trying out StarWarsRP for the first time. We all joined the 501st that day and continued to play on it for 2 weeks, slowly they all left because they found the server boring but I stayed for some reason, don't know guess I found it fun. During those weeks I joined the HWS Regiment (Heavy Troopers) and I worked my way up the ranks, later I was approached by an ITD if I would like to join Intel, so I did. I loved it. 
Through the following months I would become HWSO and ITM loving both of the positions I was given and the people running them. At the end of June I was promoted to 2ndLT and HWSL and would lead them with pride. I started working harder and when I reached the rank of MAJ I was hosting Officer Testing every 2 days for the whole of August. I was later given Intel Director and I revamped the Intel Team into a more efficient team. 2 months after being Heavy Lead I would be give CMBOVR (Combat Overseer), which I oversee both Jet Troopers and Heavy Troopers, making new tactics and revamping their documents. Also as Intel I have redone every 501st document so they would all have the same style as font, as well revamping the training document. I was a Commander for 20 days and currently sitting 8 days as an XO

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I think I have the experience to lead the battalion, me and Spud have been doing that mostly in the last week before Nyx’s resignation (sad to see you go buddy), and I think I have enough knowledge and trust from my men to make this battalion better than it ever.
I’m might be biased sometimes towards a few people but I always talk to my men to see If they agree or disagree with me. They see me as their leader and I want to become that person with their help to shape this to a greater battalion. I’ve been asked multiple times If I’m going to apply for this position and I think this time I’m ready to take a responsibility and not let everyone down. I want to work as hard as Nyx did for this battalion and all the previous BCMD’s before me. I also have experience in leading and organizing since my family own's a restaurant and I've been doing most of the paper work and organizing everyone's timetables and paychecks. And If Miguz goes for a 2nd term, I hope we can host more SIM's and training's in the future, and bring back the activity.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?
Yes

Availability:
Every day from 18:00 to 01:00 - 02:00 (GMT+2) (12:00 to 18:00-19:00 EST)
I'm also constantly checking discord to stay in contact with my battalion.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?
 I've been playing since April 2nd 2018

Do you have a microphone?

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?

More professional, less minging and less arguing, there's been a bunch of drama recently and I'm trying to end that.
So when my turn ends I want that to be gone, we are all friends here and there's no reason for us to fight.

I also want to see the battalion active after it ends. When I resign I hope all of the regiments are filled and the intel team is thriving,
And I hope I leave it in a good place where the next Rex doesn't have to go through the same stuff we're going through right now.
The battalion has the lowest numbers since the day I joined so I would like it to go back above 100 every month, because like I said this is the lowest we've ever been.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?
Yes

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
Banned

+1

Phil (with the help of spud) has led this battalion for a while now. When our BCMDs activity dropped he (with the help of Spud) stepped in and took control of the situation. Phil has continued leading us since our BCMD resigned and he has done such as our XO. 

Phil was there from the start. He was the guy I aspired to become. He was our HWSL and I served with him in HWS since the day I joined this server. He was always the guy that was easy to talk to and he taught me a lot about how the 501st worked and the how the server worked in general.

Everyone has their downsides tho and it would be wrong of me not to share what I think is bad about him as well. Stating this I don't actually think Phil is doing/has been doing anything wrong. We all have our flaws tho and the only one I can come to think of is that he is in a different timezone from what timezone the server is in. This has however not been a problem for me and not for the 501st. I am stating this because I have heard no one complaining about his timezone nor him being inactive. 

I feel like Phil is the best-suited candidate for this position and that he would continue to make 501st a better place as our new BCMD.

Massive +1 

Edited by Omalic
Adding some better reasons and facts

Papa Kal

I have worked with this man ever since I came back to help the 501st during Joah's era.
This guy and including Ike was the reason why the 501st intel organized even after the event which cause a lot of officers to resign.
He stuck by and did his job, one of my right hands as my time as the intel director for the battalion.
The amount of handwork that this man gives and the care he puts into the battalion is phenomenal

Make this man Rex +1

• Coordinator
Coordinator

-1 literally @ everyone in the discord to dab on them this man needs to be stopped

+1 is big gay though

+1

B E S T  P L A Y E R  E V E R

B E S T  X O  E V E R. 

B E S T  O F F I C E R  E V E R.

B E S T  5 0 1 S T  T R O O P E R  E V E R

B E S T  G U Y  E V E R 

D E S E R V E S  R E X.

O R  R I O T

#PHIL4REX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by [SR] Sky [A]

-1 from what i hear you have activity issues and attitude issues.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Founder
Founder

Accepted for interview 

Please contact a director on ts by 10/11/18