Daddy's Return {Korm's Kal App}

Korm

Steam Name: Korm

RP Name: Null 12 A'den Skirata

STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:18305751

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Papa Kal Skirata. Mandalorian Trainer of the Cuy'Val dar.

Experience:

104th - 104th is my battalion. It was the first I joined,and it was the one that helped me shape up and because of Zyner and Square and JBfox I decided not to just see what was up and then leave. They made me want to stay. I was with them for about 3 months. From PVT to TRO WPO ARCO Captain Korm. I led events with them, even followed NCO’s that I saw fit to lead as that was my job as a Senior NCO and officer, delegate authority and trust it.

Kom’rk Skirata: I got Kom’rk on December 21st, 2017 I remained the 104th’s outreach and led them on Many events. After about a month and a half of being Kom’rk Apache left Ordo and Cipher picked me to be his second hand man.

Ordo Skirata: Cipher picked me to be his second hand man and do Tryouts to revive Null, which I feel I did, I was Ordo for about a month and a half, remained 104th’s Outreach and did events, drills with them as both Ordo and Kom’rk. Led null in combat, did tryouts, did passive RP people knew me as Ordo and loved me. Then It went to.

Kal Skirata: February 10th, I was accepted to be Kal Skirata. I didn’t pick an outreach, because I felt it was not necessary for “Papa Kal” to pick one squad of clones to hang out and do stuff with, as he was a man that cared for ALL clones, but I did help every SOBDE Along with Woeny as his time as Regimental, and Square when he was Senior. I even did plenty of passive rp during. Saved it from the chopping block when Joah was thinking of removing it and Ion, which later became Foxtrot.

my 5 month tenure as Kal Skirata.

Bail Organa: I’ve done events as Bail organa, as Negotiator, as hostage, as someone leading the forces, ect.

SOBDE Regimental : I was Regimental for a month and a half. I’ve continued to exactly do as I’ve always done. Helped people. During events If there was no Naval, I’d call Defcons, and so on. Debriefs, you name it. I was there taking command as a commanding officer should, and it’s been a great experience, but we all got to move forward, even if it’s in new and challenging position. It’s something new, exciting and fresh. It’s bound to give you a new perspective on things. (Some would say I was terrible at this. I’ll say I wasn’t ready for it. Lol. Plus IRL getting hectic. Such as fires burning my house. I went crazy.)

I was in 41st for a bit on my secondary clone to help Egg and 41st. Then went to CG to help Panzer and CG for a bit. I feel I made good friends and learned some valuable experiences joining battalions outside of my standard “specialized or SOBDE”.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: When I was Kal Skirata. I had the most fun I had in my time on GMOD SWRP Server. I love the fact that there is such a figure like Kal Skirata on a CWRP server and I feel Null needs my help right now. No one wants to run for it, people say I was a good Kal and I want to continue this legacy for awhile longer. Get some of these newer Null members ready to take up the mantle of Papa Kal.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Mandalorian Lore is my favorite thing about star wars. So naturally Null would be my favorite about Clone wars.

Availability: A few hours every day of the week. I'm not gonna let this game take over my life again, but I am going to be on enough for people to see me and be like. "Hey Korm!" and so on. Make sure my boys are doing fine.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: It'll be a year in OCT. Not sure how many hours. Probably a lot. Faded tells me. 1145:46:08.

Do you have a microphone?: Yep

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: Strong, not mingey. they can have their fun, sure... but not going to have them go around being dumb asses like I recently heard they have been. I also want them to be the elite of the elite. Strong willed soldiers that people look up to and are happy to see.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I do indeed.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: this wasn't in before! GASP! If it's needed. I'll do it. So I understand.

Edited by Korm
Banned

+1 sounds like a dad too, that's a bonus

-1. You just came back to the server, like a few days ago. That technically means you can't apply. The other big point is that you have already had your time as Kal. Let someone else, like Scribbles, get the shot he has been training /waiting for since he is Ordo.

Looking at SOBDE's reactions it seems they all want you to have the position. It's not my place to say otherwise.

Changing to +1. Do Null proud, I'm sure you will.

Edited by Dragon
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

Im sorry Korm, but i would wait a bit. 

I remeber on your resignation you said you were burned out, if you do get this its just going to be an evil circle and you will probably end up resigning again, i got nothing against you and you were a great Kal. But at this point in time its going to be a -1 for me 

12 minutes ago, Dragon said:

-1. You just came back to the server, like a few days ago. That technically means you can't apply. The other big point is that you have already had your time as Kal. Let someone else, like Scribbles, get the shot he has been training /waiting for since he is Ordo.

Eh Korm is fine, he's been active. Plus Scribbles didn't want to run for it, and that's why Korm is going for it.

• Agree 1
15 minutes ago, Faded said:

Eh Korm is fine, he's been active. Plus Scribbles didn't want to run for it, and that's why Korm is going for it.

7 minutes ago, Max said:

I think  Scribbles is not going for it or any other Null. +1

Not ready jussssst yet. = )

plus balancing out Senior Jedi and A BCMD rank would be annoying, lol

Edited by Scribbles
  • Agree 1
Banned

uh +1 good luck.

1 hour ago, Bbstine said:

-1 Sorry bud, you've done your time and it's time to let the torch pass on.

You don't see Cipher coming back swiping it.

I know you do a good job, but be the next Kal's guidance.

Ordo doesn’t wanna run and says he isn’t ready, if no one else is ready than there’s no issue. Yes he’s had his time but he was a great Kal and there’d be no problem with him coming back. Thank you.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1, Korm was a really great papa Kal before. Even thought I joined Null shortly before he became Reg, he was still great and actively engaging with other Null. 

(This is slowly making me wanna join back.)

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

as much as a few of you have a different mindset there's several reasons why someone would hold back on becoming a squad lead and I think what korm is trying to achieve here isn't taking a spot away or as you guys like to state it a "chance" there's always gonna be a chance to be a squad lead whether it be your own squad or another maybe scribbles doesn't want to or isn't prepared or would like to be more knowledgeable before taking up such a mantle, assuming that korm is just snatching it from the other nulls is a little ignorant. Other than that +1 

• Agree 1
17 hours ago, Doc said:

I mean, korm is in the squad and no one else in the squad wants it

16 hours ago, Soapy/Kronos said:

Ordo doesn’t wanna run and says he isn’t ready, if no one else is ready than there’s no issue. Yes he’s had his time but he was a great Kal and there’d be no problem with him coming back. Thank you.

ItS CaLlEd A oPiNiOn

also +1 daddy korm

• Founder
Founder

Congratulations your application has been accepted for interview

Please contact myself or chambers on teamspeak by 9/27/18

• Founder
Founder

Accepted for the position 

your term ends 12/21/18