Vaal's Farewell from CWRP

I never did make an introduction, but I did decide to make a farewell.

I am resigning from all of my active roles on the server and cleansing myself of all responsibility I may currently have.

As of right now, there are a combination of things that are preventing me from doing a proper job on the server:

• Lack of enjoyment for CWRP and parts of its community
  • A busy full-time University school schedule with three labs
  • Intent to apply for extra-curricular honor societies requiring service outside of typical activity hours
  • Higher affinity for other games such as Overwatch and Path of Exile
  • An odd sleep schedule that helps me succeed in real life.

I would like to thank you all for making my time here special. It was an honor and a privelege to function by your side and be the best I could be, whether it was a CSM in the Galactic Marines, a Second-Lieutenant in Special Operations, a medic-marksman within Foxtrot, or even my limited time as a CG Medic and the time I spent fighting side by side with the server's one and only Colonel Sock.

I have a lot of important shoutouts I would like to include, as well as some memorable friends I have made along the way:

@Dream Thank you for introducing me to the Garry's Mod server. Nice hat, by the way, old friend.

@Sock Monkey Thank you for the time you took to mentor me and mold me into the player and trainer I was at one point. You taught me a lot and served as an important role model for me until I was able to conduct myself and figure out my own path. I look forward to seeing you turn yourself into a TRM in the coming weeks, comrade. I will not forget the days we spent guarding the second floor lobby.

@Jacien Thank you for the time you took as well, Jacien. Without you, I don't think I would have ever been able to serve the community as passionately as I did with my roleplay. You taught me everything I need to know about Engineering as well as some things about Star Wars, and the way the server conducted itself. The time you spent meant the world to me.

@Esitt Thank you for so much. Thank you for answering my Trainer questions and helping me to become a fine Training Officer. Congratulations on all your promotions inclusive of the trainer program, and thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve my server as Jar Jar Binks.

@Bazoo Thank you for the opportunity to allow me to serve under you. Though I disagree in parts to my removal, and the appointment of a new MDMK, I am glad to see Foxtrot in a better place with you as the SOBDE Regimental Commander. Best of luck to you in your endeavors.

@[SR] Sanchez [SA] You were one of the most dedicated trainers I had ever met, and now you're a Training Officer. Do keep up the good work. I am excited to see the acts of fairness and well-being you and @Pythin create for the server.

@vExalted I'm glad I convinced you to take part in the server, friend. I'm surprised you've taken up Naval, and that you enjoy the position so well - I did not think you were the type. I wish you the best of luck on your continuation of Roleplay adventures.

@Pratt It was an honor serving under you, Jet. Best of luck with your gamemaster-ing and the leading of Special Operations.

@Baron Similar to Sock, Dream, and Jacien, you helped turn me into the individual I am today. You served an imperative role to me within Special Operations, and without your training and ideology, I would not have become a trainer, much less, a member of Foxtrot and a Senator. An honor, old friend. Similar statements to Commander Bumblebee, though I cannot find his forum name.

@Max Thank you for giving me my first taste as a senator, as well as hearing me out in my various concepts that I loved to bring up. Thank you for your service as Chancellor, and thank you for the training and the simulations and everything that was hosted. You made my time a very pleasurable one, though we did not know eachother too well.

@Fours I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors as Boss. You've deserved it for a while, comrade.

@Fizzik I wish I could tag all of RANCOR. Almost all of you fellows have been very kind to me. I enjoyed attending the ARC Selections and evaluating the players.

@Panzergrenadier765 @Panzer Not sure which one of you is the real Panzer. Regardless, thank you for hearing me out during my time of need. Your confidence instilled in me greatness.

@Turbine Good luck with your twitch streams. Do a great job out there at whatever you are currently pursuing.

@Jorrdan Thank you for the artwork. Best of luck as well.

@Red_Panda Always a pleasure working with you, Panda. Best of luck in your future duties - stay strong.

I will still be around on the forums, listening to what people have to say, and I will still honor my position within the TTT staff for the time being, as it takes up very little of my time. Thank you, everyone - for being here, back to back, shredding the clankers.

If you would like to stay in touch with me, you can find me here: https://discord.gg/ArrBBHq

I hope I made your experience a beneficial one - I hope it was as fun for you, as it was for me.

Thank you for the chance to be your teammate, your medic, and your friend.

This is CT-2107 Vaal, signing off.

Edited by Vaal
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 4

Bless you father for I have sinned 

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Banned

Gay you can’t leave yet

Edited by Maymays
  • Friendly 1
On 9/12/2018 at 11:30 AM, Vaal said:

Thank you for the opportunity to allow me to serve under you. Though I disagree in parts to my removal, and the appointment of a new MDMK, I am glad to see Foxtrot in a better place with you as the SOBDE Regimental Commander. Best of luck to you in your endeavors.

Nice meeting you, and I had nothing to do with your removal :)