Thermite | Buuged's BCMD Bacara Application

Buuged

Steam Name:  Buuged

RP Name:  4thGMML CPT Thermite

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:66389542

Battalion or squad you are applying for:  Galactic Marines

Experience:

-Spirit of Gaming-
A long lost community, or pretty much and inactive Arma community now.  This is where I first started with SWRP.  I joined the Shock Troopers as a PVT, and worked my way up to Captain.  The work was really rudimentary, and there wasn’t much to do.  After some time in Shock, I transitioned over to a Assassins battalion, where I reached the rank of XO.  Like I said, small server, so there wasn’t much work to do.

-Superior Servers-
I went to Superior after about a four month hiatus from SWRP.  I joined RM and in the course of about a month, month and a half I achieved the rank of SFC.  This is where I was exposed to the more “intricate workings” of large servers.  Not much happened here.

-Deep Space Networks-
I took another hiatus from SWRP but came back after I heard a group of people from SOG were creating a SWRP server, and I joined them to be back with the people who I started playing SWRP with.  Although a short lived community, I applied for the EOD commander on DSN and became “EOD Commander Thermite,” which is where I get my name from.  It was hard to grow my battalion as the server had small numbers in general, and never really grew, so I was only really my XO and I.

-Synergy Roleplay-
RM - PVT to LTC
Alright, so, I joined RM approximately 30 minutes after I finished my CC training.  I was under the command of Turbine for my first few weeks, and achieved the rank of about 2ndLT if I remember correctly.  Under Keo’s command, I reached the command of LTC, and was the Hazard/Hazardous trooper lead, and worked with BigZach on our docs and intel side of things.

GM - MAJ to XO
I joined GM the night RM got removed.  This was towards the rear end of my junior year, so I did not have a large presence for about my first month in the battalion.  I eased into GM slowly, due to my rank transfer being unpopular with some.  I became a medic within GM and then worked up to the Medic Officer position, and became Medic Lead after Snadvich became Bacara.  I fucked up about three weeks into my term as XO, and I thank Snadvich for giving me the opportunity to be the XO.   

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
Honestly, I have not enjoyed the drama recently.  I think it was totally blown out of proportion, and I wish to fix our now “damaged” reputation.  I would like to see the continued growth of GM, that Snadvich helped spur, and return to GM’s great strength they had when I joined Synergy.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:
The Galactic Marines were originally apart of the 21st Nova Corps, which was apart of the 4th Sector Army.  The GM eventually became independent.  The Marines were trained to fight in a variety of environments, and were equipped with special armor that allowed them to survive in many climates and ecosystem, and sometimes space.  The GM also specialized in ship boarding and planetary assault.  The Marines were Co-Commanded by Commander Bacara and Jedi General Ki Adi Mundi

Availability:  Whenever I’m not working on school or work related stuff.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:  Since February 8th of 2018.  Something between six or seven hundred hours.

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:
I like our current numbers, and would like to continue the growth far into the future.  I want our members to enjoy the battalion, while still being serious.  I hope to bring back the numbers GM had when Oxen was BCMD.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

Banned

Gonna have to -1 this one, I’m sorry.This almost seems like a meme application from the lack of detail.

Edited by Maymays
  • Winner 1

I like you Thermite you are a good guy, But as Snad already covered you are kinda errh Inactive. I dont dought that you did alot of work as a XO and i honestly dont see a better fit for Bacara then you when it comes to maturity and dedication but work on your activity.

+1

2 minutes ago, Pythin said:

-1 Purely on that all of you Pressured Snadvich into leaving. Non of you should get this, and should be ashamed.

BigZach/Mundi already explained what happened 

The "drama" was over dramatized by the community. There was a structured meeting where criticism was given to snad to show how he can improve as a leader. He wasn't pushed out at all never mind anyone specifically. Nothing is really going on in GM its everyone outside misinterpreting it

•  
  • Disagree 1

thermite I like you and Im glad you took responsibility for your actions and took a demotion but if I was completely honest

I can't get behind you being Bacara; if it was before the memery that happened ~ a week ago my vote would probably be neutral leaning to +1

but right now its a -1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

-1, part of the group that pushed snad to resign. None of you deserve any version of leadership, ESPECIALLY Bacara. I don’t care what bigzach says, the video says it all and you all pushed him into a corner and forced him to resign. 

Can I see the video? Or is it a private thing? (I haven’t been on in a week)

-1 To everything said. Like I said to everyone else. There was no need to persuade someone to resign.

Edited by Arroyo

I am going to start off by putting my -1 in the beginning so people who don't like to read can see it and move on. For everyone else, here we go.

Since everyone heard that RM was getting removed you immediately turned into one of the biggest minges I have ever seen. Milking every last ounce of power you could out of that RM rank that was about to be gone in a few short weeks.  This shows me that as soon as things go wrong that you just give up and throw everything to the wind. This was a while ago so I will give you the benefit of the doubt but it still happened and in my experience, people don't really change. Having a big ego instead of staying humble is a very large issue because everyone thinks you're just some goon who cares about himself before others and couldn't care less about how they treat other battalions. If you act like an entitled jerk, the rest of your battalion will as well and then your battalion will shrivel and die because nobody likes them because they are just plain toxic. If you get Bacara, I believe that you will cause the battalion to suffer in some unforeseen ways.

-1, I believe no one should be able to be Bacara at the moment due to all the drama happening.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope