Max's resignation

Max

Name: Max

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:66685427

Staff Rank: SA

Date: 8/21/18

Reason for leaving: I would just like to state that I am not burnt out or bored of the server but I was wanting to do events again and Jackson brought something up to me that I can become a perm SA and I told square that I will need to leave at the end of the summer because I am going to work in my dads business. I will still get on as my Marshal but after 3 years without a break of being staff or a high command spot it kinda gets to the point where you need to get a life XD just to let you know I got into Garry's mod in March of 2016 and in that time I have over 10,000 hours in Garry's Mod. Yea its sad XD, I'm not going to do my big post's where I post 100 pics and mentioning everyone who helped me out because I am not leaving the server just think of this as a 3 month ROA ;) Synergy is the 6th most popular server on Garrys mod atm and with the brand new map coming its only gonna get better :) and I hope the next Palpy does my job 100x better.      

Farewells: Nah I will still will be around o7

• Friendly 17
  • Retired Founder

Just hop in here and there,
I know what Square is doing, I think, this should allow you to still do events when you can, and as you please.

Sad your activity will be dropping. Ily buddy.

• Friendly 1
Banned

max is inactive

• Agree 1