Baelfires Boss App

Baelfire

(i know this is early but I have to go to work so I won't be on until tomorrow)

~~~~~~~~~~[ Baelfire’s Boss Application ]~~~~~~~~~~

Steam Name:

Mishue

RP Name:

Jedi G WS K II Baelfire/ RC 40 Delta Squad TECH Fixer

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_0:1:43025541

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Delta Squad

Experience:

While I will say this up front I do not have a mile long experience rap like others will have because I have only ever been in 2 different battalions on this particular server. As for experience I joined this server on May 12th 2018 and upon joining I decided to join Special Ops. I joined them and made my way up the ranks to 1SG fairly fast and learned a great deal about the server from them. At that point I’d say May 25th 2018 was when I joined delta squad as Sev from there I ended up becoming the XO when JBFox had to take his LOA that was June 14th and I have been XO ever since helping out Delta squad by filling delta squad roles while boss has been on LOA.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I talked with JBFox about the boss position in the past though in brief passing but from what he explained to me is due for the boss position I feel I definitely would be able to lead delta squad. I know the lore of delta squad quite well. I also have been in a BCMD role before on another server. So I know how much pressure it brings and how to mitigate it, I also feel like I am already acting in the squad leads role just from me filling the Squads positions during the time of JBFox’s LOA. I am also a strict person meaning if someone breaks rules ideally they should be punished for it. I like how delta stands as not being a mingy squad and I would love to keep it that way. JBFox also gave me his stamp of approval for going for boss since he just recently resigned.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes I know most of deltas lore. The stuff I do not know I am learning as we speak so I could become a better boss

Availability:

I am normally actually on my computer all day cept from 4-6pm tuesday-saturday -7 PST because this is when I cook dinner for the family. Then Sunday and monday I dont get on much if at all due to the fact of them being my 12 hour work days. Other then that I am on pretty much all day if I am not on Gmod I am still in TS

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Since May 12th 2018. So almost 3 months

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I do.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I would like Delta to be full and be active. Also at the end of my term I hope that I have been able to groom at least one person that would be able to take my place for when and if I step down or am removed.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes, I understand this loud and clear.

Thank you for taking the time to read this app. Please leave your feedback whether it be negative or positive. I welcome the chance to better myself.

• Agree 1

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Banned

+1

+1, A brilliant RC member. One of the longest. Good luck!

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

My man @Mishue has 100% got it in him to lead Delta Squad, I'm hella happy for you brother. 

Baelfire has demonstrated the ability to effectively adjust to a lore character and roleplay it out, etc becoming Sev, he has also demonstrated that he can keep a level head during combat situations and drama-related scenarios. 

I'm excited to see what you do with Delta, good luck bud.

+1

+1

You are a very serious, dedicated, and capable member of Delta and i have full faith that you can lead this team successfully. My only concern with you is your activity, however that is a very minimal one, as it is your work schedule and you manage to still keep tryoutd an hours up. So good luck my boy, and lead this team into glory and greatness.

• Founder
Founder

Accepted for interview 

please contact a director on ts by July 14th

• Founder
Founder

Accepted for Squad lead Boss