Regiment you are applying for:

Attack Regimental Commander

Experience:

501st Battalion Commander Rex for a month+

Senior Admin

Trainer Manager

Game Master

Guardian Padawan

At the time of this application being posted I will have been on this server for 3 months and 4 days. 40 days of that time has been as Rex and all of it has been in the 501st. I have been the glue holding this battalion together as time has gone by. I have continued to prove that I have what it takes to lead, by mending the battalions wounds. We have the most active battalion jedi and the most active numbers to my knowledge on the server. I have worked closely with Joah, Kitty, and Freck to make sure it stays that way. Jedi have also been implemented into our ranking ladder having active roles and expectations to meet, similar to clones. I have handled situations to the best of my ability, with fairness in mind. Keeping a level head in demotions or when making hard decisions is important. I have worked closely with my battalion to make sure that I am not always tucked away in my office and not interacting with them. I had a problem with that in my early days as Rex, I was always handling something and it required me to be in my office a lot. After listening to my battalion and realizing this I started to interact more and delegate more things to my officers. Since then I have done nothing but be as active as possible and try to make the battalion better. Any time somebody leaves I follow up and ask them what the reason was and how I can fix it to make the battalion better. I am always willing to listen to the people under and value their opinions. I have also had to make some tough calls and that comes along with the position. I have demoted people off high ranks and wiped officer ranks to 2ndLT. I understand what it takes to lead a battalion and I feel that I am pretty good at it. Spreading my knowledge to the next Rex and the current Cody and Bacara would be something I would be happy doing. I truly think the three attack battalions can benefit from having me as an ATK Regimental.

Outside of the clone ranks I hold the rank of Padawan in the Guardian branch, which I do not play often because of the past combat system. I also hold the staff ranks of Senior Admin, Game Master and Trainer Manager. I enjoy these positions a lot and I continue to lead my TROs as a TRM on a weekly basis. I have only recently been promoted to Game Master, but as a Game Helper I helped run events and learned a lot from other Game Master on how to keep event jobs under control etc. which I used with my own battalion.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I should become a regimental commander because I have a lot of things I can pass on and help out the battalions by sharing. As I have stated previously I have only worked with the 501st. I often communicate with 212th and Galatic Marines. I value them and we have mutual respect between one another. Our relationships are already established and working together should be an easy transition. I think that I can do a lot of good and help make the battalions in any way I can. I also have learned a lot from previous regimental commanders such as Conrad, Woeny, and Jackson who I have done a lot with as Rex. They have been extremely helpful to me over my time on the server and I think I can do the same, but in their position. I know a lot about what works and what doesn’t in the 501st and I want to share that with the other attack battalions, more than I already have. Even if I do not get the position, I will still do my best as Rex to continue to be helpful where/when I can.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

Absolutely.

Availability:

Everyday for 5+ hours until the 26th of this month. From then on I will be on in the evenings during the week.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

501st Battalion Commander Rex for a month+

Senior Admin

Trainer Manager

Game Master

Guardian Padawan

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes.

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

I want to have the most active and well put together regiment I can. I don’t think the amount of people in a battalion is the most important, it’s the people who are online consistently doing the right thing, the right way that make the difference. By the end of my term I can get to my regiment to the point where they are all able to mesh together as a unit and also still have a solid number of people who are on weekly, doing what is required of them, and not getting in trouble I think I would have done a good job. I would also like to see the jedi brought in a bit more, as I have done with the 501st. Encouraging role play is also a big thing that I have tried to implement in the 501st. The key is to find the right balance between too much and too little. I just hope that by the end of the term I can have done some good, made the right decisions, tough or not, and helped everyone have fun.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

From what I have seen so far the regiment gets along quite well. I think it is key to build on those relationships and make them stronger. Creating things for them to do together is what can make them all feel together as a cohort. Hosting joint-trainings or simulations. Encouraging them to interact more with their fellow regimental brothers, or even combining comms during an event when each has low numbers in TS. Bringing my creativity is going to be very helpful and I really want to try a bunch of things, see what works and what doesn’t.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I would expect to step down before then.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

Yes.

• Agree 1

+1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1

Quill where do I start. You are one of my favorite people on the server and a great friend. I know at first you didn't want to go for it because you want to leave 501st when it is doing its best. You have made 501st into the golden age having fucking 30 people show up at the BvB and outstanding officers. You deserve this with everything and I really hope you get it.

Good luck <3

+1

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Banned

+1

ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW

Contact a Director VIA Teamspeak to notify them that you are ready to conduct your interview by the 23rd of June 2018 

Failure to do so will result in an automatic denial of your application

British

• Founder
Founder

Accepted for the position of Attack Regimental Commander

Your term ends 8/19/18