Freck | Covert Operations Captain Applications | The Return

Freck

The following application was waived by Director Square!

Steam Name:
[SR] Freck [HA]

RP Name:
TRD Jedi Master Freck | 91st CPL Freck | Commodore Freck

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):
STEAM_0:1:190610964

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 

Covert Operations Captain

Experience:

Admiral Yularen

I was the admiral for 4 months - fighting the impossible, promoting roleplay and doing my best for the fleet , I feel as if Admiral Yularen was one of my favorite positions to be as I was able to communicate with alot of new people - I feel as if as the Admiral I worked hard - I can incorporate this work ethic into Covert Ops - It was a shame I had to resign from Yularen however a few dubbed me as "Synergy's Greatest Admiral"  I believe differently but hey - That's for you to decide
RC 62 Delta Squad EOD Scorch
I was scorch for a very short time. A month and a half? I think?
I learnt some very valuable things. 
- How to be a lone wolf when needed. - Being in the U.K. I was legit playing with no other RC or Null, Apart from like.... 1 or 2... sometimes. I learnt that sometimes you don't need everyone on to be effective, you can be a lone wolf, and still have such a positive impact on the roleplay throughout the Eastern hours of the server.

Vice Admiral Wilhuff Tarkin
Throughout my position as Vice Admiral, I ran the naval to the best of my ability throughout the eastern timezone. My time as Wilhuff Tarkin specifically taught me some valuable things. Firstly, standing up for what I wanted, I have been able to put my foot down and say "Stop" This has benefitted Naval alot, if It wasn't for me putting my foot down, Naval could be in an even worse position than it was before I became Admiral.
During Baller's Term, I gradually worked up the ranks to Captain of The Line, I kept track of the promotion requirements, and encouraged serious roleplay. I mained Naval since resigning from Battalion Commander of Shadow Company
As this was my Main Position, I proceeded to do alot of document work, advising, Roleplaying, and overall improving the Image that Naval has on the Server.
Shadow Company Battalion Commander
I was brought in by Max (Former Palpatine) and was told it was my time to fully fix this battalion.
- We brought in Jayarr and Bbstine, together as a team, we went from 3 members online a day to roughly 9 - 15 people actively playing a day.
- My time as Battalion Commander got me well known in the server.
With help from Bbstine and Jayarr, we proceeded to revamp the Battalion and fully transform it into GREATNESS!

Chief of Quartermasters
When I was roughly MCPO in Naval. I transfered from the Flight Operations to Quartermasters, I did 1 and a half hour long SHIP INSPECTIONS where I would inspect the ENTIRE Ship. This inspired people to join the Quartermaster branch, overall taking the status of the branch from dead to Active. Hard work pays off.
Sentinel Manager
Upon recently recieving Knight I applied for sentinel manager so I don't get burnt out of Naval, my balance of Jedi and Naval allows me to remain active and still benefit the server as Admiral Yularen. My work as a Sentinel Manager, has awarded me the rank of Jedi Master along with lead sentinel manager!

Dedication is key. Thats what I Strive for in Covert Ops

Jedi Master

As a master I have done some pretty cool things - 1stly I became Eeth Koth - I made Koth active for once and then moved onto Anakin - As Anakin skywalker I proceeded to assist the 501st Legion as much as I could - Doing doc work, encouraging recruitment, promoting when needed - My time as Anakin was short lived however I loved EVERY SINGLE MOMENT OF IT

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I've done it before - I'm back to do it again!

Activity - I'm on almost every day of the week - Synergy is the only Server I play and Garry's Mod is the main game I play.

Previous Experiences - I have been a BCMD Before and with help from others I have completely revamped a battalion (Shadow Company) - I know how to lead and I hold my opinions with confidence - This is what we need in a battalion commander! Not someone who can be easily pushed around and manipulated into doing things that they don't want to do!

SOBDE - I myself have very good relations with all aspects of SOBDE - We are like brothers, as a regiment I will be constantly communicating to the other squads in order to make us the most active and most "elite" regiment!

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:
Yes.

Availability:

Monday - Nothing unless my darts opponents pussy out

Tuesday - Friday - 3:30PM GMT - 8:30PM GMT 

Weekends - All day 

I AM ALWAYS CONTACTABLE VIA DISCORD

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:
Since the beginning

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:
My aim is to not make this another rip off S.C Where we go through 4 captains in the space of a month or so and end up getting removed - We are here to fight and to fight till the end! 

By the end of my term this unit will have a key structure on things such as promoting, documentation and overall communication within the unit as a whole - I swear to the almighty lord if this ends up like a senate commandos incident I will personally blame myself for anything that occurs - I am here to stay and that is final!

Leadership will be tested by all individuals so we can get a sense of who can / cannot lead and we can all work on it - Daily sims will occur and overall Covert Ops WILL be a success! 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Yes.

British

Also To add to what I've said freck displays all the attributes needed for this postion:
-Dedication, when ever he's been selected for a BCMD or high position he damn knows how to say there and do his job. Even through Tough he will fight and strive and will not give up
-Experience, He's held enough Ranks to have a battalion like this work and have rules His first officers set up real good and fast he's a natural 
-Leadership, He knows how to help and take control when needed he's already held positions with so much responsibility 
-Ability, He knows how this stuff works and he knows how to run a battalion
-Activity, If you say he's nor then who are you
God damn perfect for the Job ya hired

• Agree 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

+1 Freck will do an amazing job as the Captain of Covert Ops with his experience and leadership ability

• Agree 1

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

+1

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

I guess I'm just the community pessimist... And am I the only one who thinks that people should have to give a serious reason behind their +1's just like -1's?

I have had a lot of experience in talking and playing alongside Freck. To me, he is decent at RP, but never really showed me too much of leadership skills. This could be for many reasons, such as him being lower than me in Null whenever he had joined, but I still know he is capable of holding a position like this. This doesn't stop my mind from jumping to the reasons he was removed from Null in the first place. Trying to juggle too many roles and the want to be higher up in a lot of places can really stretch activity and burn someone out. While he may have dropped Yularen now, he also now is a named Master. This may not seem like it will take as much time as Yularen, but there are more RP aspects when it comes to being a Master than Yularen (Yularen is a bit more just managing and hating your life for trying to regulate a bunch of inactives). This means he would need to be on the job more than he did his Yularen job. He also is in a different time zone than the majority of the server. Which might help when Woeny isn't on to manage those players that are Eastern and in CO, but it also means that in that time frame, that small group of people also won't see him as often since he will have to maintain activity on his Jedi. Then, when the flow of players come in during the Summer, it will be more of the younger kids who don't have a job and are out of school. Which means more work for Woeny whenever they are kinda just switching on and off between Freck being on for the small group of people early on and then Woeny getting overrun by the rest of the player-base later in the day. We also need the CPT to be a priority if they have multiple jobs because Freck and I agree on something: We don't want this to become another SC situation where we swap out a shit ton of CPT's, but we also need someone who can be there to make sure that the other side of it (The consistent meme-ing that came from SC and the bad rep it gave them cause they either weren't managed properly or had no one to manage them in the first place) stays under control as well. Overall, I do believe that he could perform well in the position and has some experience within SOBDE to help give tips (Especially with his grueling journey to learning faces) to the players who join CO in order to get back and possibly make it into the SOBDE squads, but the concerns for management outweigh the possibility that everything works out. It just stands to me that, sadly, the situation where things don't work out correctly have a much greater chance of occurring than the other.

• Agree 1
16 minutes ago, Prince said:

While he may have dropped Yularen now, he also now is a named Master. This may not seem like it will take as much time as Yularen, but there are more RP aspects when it comes to being a Master than Yularen (Yularen is a bit more just managing and hating your life for trying to regulate a bunch of inactives). This means he would need to be on the job more than he did his Yularen job.

You just described my whole life.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
14 hours ago, Prince said:

I guess I'm just the community pessimist... And am I the only one who thinks that people should have to give a serious reason behind their +1's just like -1's?

I have had a lot of experience in talking and playing alongside Freck. To me, he is decent at RP, but never really showed me too much of leadership skills. This could be for many reasons, such as him being lower than me in Null whenever he had joined, but I still know he is capable of holding a position like this. This doesn't stop my mind from jumping to the reasons he was removed from Null in the first place. Trying to juggle too many roles and the want to be higher up in a lot of places can really stretch activity and burn someone out. While he may have dropped Yularen now, he also now is a named Master. This may not seem like it will take as much time as Yularen, but there are more RP aspects when it comes to being a Master than Yularen (Yularen is a bit more just managing and hating your life for trying to regulate a bunch of inactives). This means he would need to be on the job more than he did his Yularen job. He also is in a different time zone than the majority of the server. Which might help when Woeny isn't on to manage those players that are Eastern and in CO, but it also means that in that time frame, that small group of people also won't see him as often since he will have to maintain activity on his Jedi. Then, when the flow of players come in during the Summer, it will be more of the younger kids who don't have a job and are out of school. Which means more work for Woeny whenever they are kinda just switching on and off between Freck being on for the small group of people early on and then Woeny getting overrun by the rest of the player-base later in the day. We also need the CPT to be a priority if they have multiple jobs because Freck and I agree on something: We don't want this to become another SC situation where we swap out a shit ton of CPT's, but we also need someone who can be there to make sure that the other side of it (The consistent meme-ing that came from SC and the bad rep it gave them cause they either weren't managed properly or had no one to manage them in the first place) stays under control as well. Overall, I do believe that he could perform well in the position and has some experience within SOBDE to help give tips (Especially with his grueling journey to learning faces) to the players who join CO in order to get back and possibly make it into the SOBDE squads, but the concerns for management outweigh the possibility that everything works out. It just stands to me that, sadly, the situation where things don't work out correctly have a much greater chance of occurring than the other.

• Agree 1
19 hours ago, Prince said:

(Yularen is a bit more just managing and hating your life for trying to regulate a bunch of inactives).

Hey, I did not hate my life cause of a bunch of inactives, I hated my life cause I was an old man who had Freck in my group.....man those were bad times with Freck. Jk +1 to you Freck, though I don't know what you mean by you made naval look better when you were on naval during my term, that was all me xD :) lol @Freck

• Agree 1

+1 Easy +1, Freck you were an amazing Yularen (even though I was only naval for like a week under you) and I have no doubt you can easily run Covert Ops. You're easily worthy of the position. Good Luck My Friend.

(Thanks for not Perma Propping the beds in our Bunks on the old Venator)

• Agree 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week