JBFox's Boss Application

JBFox

==========[ JBFox's Boss Application ]==========

Steam Name: [SR] JBFox [VA]

RP Name: TRM TG Knight VI JBFox/ RC 07 Delta Squad MKS Sev

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:51710115

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Delta Squad

Experience:

I was in 104th for just over 11 months, and in that time I learned a lot of things and had a lot of great experiences.

Back on Icefuse I joined 104th on June 2nd of last year, and I realized that I had landed in a battalion with some great people. I stuck around in 104th because of the people in 104th, and I want to thank all of them for the experiences and fun times I had. I made my way up to 2ndLT in 104th in about a month and a half, and from there I became the lore character Sinker and a part of the Wolfpack. After Sinker, and after becoming a CMD in 104th under Zyner, I went for Wolffe and got the position. I stayed as Wolffe in the 104th for about 4 months and in that time I learned how to lead a Battalion and how I should act as a high ranking individual. After 11 months of being in the 104th I wanted to try something new, so I decided to join RC and passed and became Sev. I've not been in RC for long, but I have helped out with a lot of RC tryouts and understand how RC and SOBDE as a whole runs.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I've talked with Cards and Woeny, and I feel like I will be able to run Delta effectively. I love Delta's lore and i'm very active in game. I'm mature, but not too strict. I know how to lead and lead effectively. Truthfully, back on Icefuse when I had first joined 104th I saw RC and I saw Delta Squad, and I really wanted to be Sev. The reason for that is I loved the look of the RC, but after I looked up the lore for Delta I loved reading their story and the stuff related to Delta. Another reason, is that I'm a very dedicated person. When I set my mind to something, or have found something worth doing I stick to it until I think the job is done. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes, I definitely do.

Availability: Mondays through Thursdays: 2 PM EST through 11 PM EST. Fridays and Saturdays: 10 AM EST through 11 PM EST. Sundays: 1:30 PM EST through 11 PM EST.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I’ve been with this community for 11 months now will be a year on June 2nd. All of my hours on Gmod have been on this server or Icefuse before Synergy was created, so roughly 1900 hours..

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I do.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

Ideally, I would like Delta to be full and for all 4 members to be active. I would also like there to be a good candidate for a future boss. Not a whole lot else to say here.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes, I understand this clearly.               

+1 👍 Im glad you tryed out for delta cause i needed to take care of my grandpa for quite a while but at the same time i was playing which didnt really help at all... i went on loa and put commander in ur hands because i trust you and i still do now, do the squad a good deed and fix mistakes that previous bosses have made and for the ones that didnt make mistakes make them proud. Sorry for leaving without saying anything I was in a tight spot and so much shit was pileing on top of me like it was nothing. Make Delta great :).

Edited by Derv
made this on my phone so it might be shitty
  • Agree 4
Just now, Derv said:

+1 👍 Im glad you tryed out for delta cause i needed to take care of my grandpa for quite a while but at the same time i was playing which didnt really help at all... i went on loa and put commander in ur hands because i trust you and i still do now, do the squad a good deed and fix mistakes that previous bosses have made and for the ones that didnt make mistakes make them proud. Sorry for leaving without saying anything I was in a tight spot and so much shit was pileing on top of me like it was nothing. Make Delta great :).

I'll break the curse, and don't worry I want Delta to be the most active Squad. Don't be a stranger Derv. :)

@JBFox,

It has been a long time coming to see you get back to where you were before you had a sudden leave. You were a great staff member, good to see you get back up to Vet Admin again. You were a fantastic leader, brother & friend through our times in the 104th, including being a solid Wolffe. You are the third Ex-104th whom I feel proudest, after Korm & Square as they took their leaves from the Battalion and progressed further on the server. Knowing that being a current Battalion member brings limitations to what one can do, I always left the door unlocked for anyone to exit and pursue their own goals. Korm has become [probably] Synergy's greatest Kal. Square has achieved almost all that one could, he is a Director now. You, you've had the RC dream for a long time and I still remember hearing you talk about it - just like Korm & Square it hurt me to see all of you go from the Battalion and do your own thing but I can not do anything but encourage for you to chase after what you want most. The Battalion has and will survive by everything you and the others have done for it, it's certainly time for you to get what you deserve for the inconceivable amount of time you've spent getting to where you are now and it has been well earned - as plenty more there is to be. Just like Kal has become Korm's role, and Plo Koon my own, I feel you will in time make this your role as well and others will have to try very hard to do better. I hope the best for you.

+1

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 As SOBDE REG CMD Woeny I believe He will be the best canidtate for Boss

You realize you will no longer be an edge lord right? Just.... be RC 1138

Now, join your pod, and embrace your destiny as their leader. Join Delta Squad: Delta 40, your foundation, a pure and uncomplicated soldier; 62, the heart and soul of your team; and 07, the fiercest hunter of all your brethren. You are each a piece of a whole person, and the Republic will call on you to defend, and give your lives if need be.

+1 from papa kal cuz Walon Vau is an absentee father 

• Agree 2

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1 I remember when you said you hardly ever seen me when I applied for Neyo or staff, but I knew you were a cool dude and probably one of the best Vet Admins I have seen. You're new to RC but you understand what is at hand and you can take it head on.

• Agree 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

46 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

+1 I remember when you said you hardly ever seen me when I applied for Neyo or staff, but I knew you were a cool dude and probably one of the best Vet Admins I have seen. You're new to RC but you understand what is at hand and you can take it head on.

I think that was mainly cause of your name on the forums not being Buzz tbh. Lol

• Founder
Founder

Congratulations you have been accepted for the position of Delta Squad Lead Boss.