RP Name: 
RC 62 Delta Squad EOD Scorch

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): 
STEAM_1:0:99824486

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 
Delta Squad

Experience:
187th Legion 
The first battalion I joined was the 187th and I became sharp shooter and reached the rank of SGT1.
I met a lot of nice officers and some of them are even my friends to this day.

212th Attack Battalion
After the 187th got removed I went to the 212th while they went to the 41st and 104th
in the 212th I became SSL and reached the rank of WO. 

Doom's Unit 
Being in Doom's Unit was interesting especially because of the formations we made
including the testudo I then reached the rank of CSM and became a little burnt out.

Republic Commandos 
Joining the Republic Commandos for the first time was very thrilling because I didn't think i'd get it
I try'd out because I wanted to be in RC with my friend Mupiov. In the midst of trying out for Delta Squad Fixer
the Scorch currently (Flynn) resigned and it was perfect timing especially cause Mupiov at the time was Delta 1207 Sev.
During my time as Scorch a lot of people feared me with explosives cause I pretty much blew EVERYTHING up
it got to a point where it was excessive and it ended up getting me remove/blacklisted from my position as EOD and I was offered
a spot as Fixer but I didn't want it so I left. Later on Ras (Medical RC spot) opened up so I decided to tryout and of course I 
passed. I spent quite a while as Ras I even made up my own nickname but then I was offered another chance at becoming
my old RC that I had been wanting to be for a while Scorch and it's where I am now.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: 
I believe I should become the Squad Leader of Delta Squad because I have spent most of my hours
as an RC and most of those ours in RC as a member of Delta Squad. I never had the interest of becoming
a Squad Lead before but I have examined and admired several generations of boss's and it sparked me and
made me curious. I have many plans for Delta Squad and it's members and I would like to throw those onto 
the table and make the former boss's proud. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: 
RC-1138 also known as Boss for his role being the Sergeant or Leader of Delta Squad and also being the most gifted soldier out of all of them

RC-1140 also known as Fixer for being the Squads Technicians Expert and viewed by many as the Second in Command always
stopping 1262 and 1207 from chattering in their comms in serious situations.

RC-1262 also known as Scorch because of an accident during a training with anti-armor weaponry because of him being the 
Defacto Explosives Technician. He was viewed as the heart and soul of the group often making jokes even when in combat.

RC-1207 also known as Sev because of the last digit in his numerical designation. Sev was the Sniper or Marksman of the group 
always standing out in ambush training and displaying himself as a Sniper. He was the fiercest hunter out of all of the Commandos
always having a lust for blood and a thirst for the deaths of genosians. 

Yes, I do understand the lore of my Squadron

Availability: 
On Weekdays: 4pm-2am 
On Weekends: All day

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 
I have been playing on Synergy Roleplay since September 30th 2017 so about 7 months

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:
I want my squad to be at it's best performing to the standards that Delta Squad in lore performed to which is a lot to ask for but I will try
my best to make that possible. I would also make each Delta Squad member like their lore character for example Sev being very edgy and brutal.
Lastly I want my squad to be more active than how former Delta Squads have performed before so they can interact more events and earn scores for our side.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes, I do

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 Derv's attitude towards everything has ever so changed since he was first scorch hence him reearning the position I believe he will lead the squad to the best Potential +1 

SOBDE REG CMD Woeny

• Agree 1

+1, you seem well expierenced with both RC and with regular battalions. While I’ve never been RC to know how to operate one of these squads I think from a battalion commander standpoint you have the expierence necessary. Being well versed on the server is good. You were in 187th and 212th both of which are attack battalion so you can work with some of the ideas those battalions used to be successful to make delta squad better. You were in DU meaning many of the ideas that DU has about combat that work for then you may know as well which delta squad may benefit from. Overall I think you can do good if you’re given the position of boss - Acorn/Rex

Edit: 187th was a defense battalion not attack my bad. With that, it means your expierence is even more diverse where as DU is a defensive battalion (and a defense battalion I believe) 187th had to come up with other ways to be defensive other than just using shields, that kind of thinking is good practice for being in charge of a unit.

Edited by Mr.Acorn
  • Agree 1
  • Founder
Founder

+1 get the dets out of his hands please!

• Agree 1

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1 I've been in RC squads with Derv for months, originally in Ion Team then went onto Delta where I took the position of Boss and he joined me as my Scorch. Derv may be known by some to be on the spectrum but he's been on a one strike policy ever since he's gotten Scorch and has done well. Derv also has leadership experience in other battalions, proving he can and has handled the maturity required by someome in a leadership position. I think it's time for Derv to get the spot and I'm sure he'll be able to show others his ability as a leader.

13 hours ago, Square said:

+1 get the dets out of his hands please!

He'll get the round ones when he becomes squad lead but that is another matter but this man has improved his picture and how to act, he's shown that he can handle the reigns. So Derv you have my +1.

Foxtrot 39 Commander Gregor / Buzz

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

Remember boy.  Squad Leader/BCMD spots are important, you're the face of that squad/battalion and if you're an utter moron, no ones gonna take you serious. I believe in you, @Derv It's time to put on your big boy pants and be responsible, in a video game, which is strange but still.

+1

• Agree 1

-1; Neutral; +1

(Lovely story about him being a reformed autist and meme of him no longer having dets even though I’m pretty sure Boss has explosives)

~(Insert in-game position because you think it matters)

+1

Only candidate capable of blowing up an entire ship and coming back

Edited by Prince

I'm not sure how to feel about this. I still remember when we had to blacklist you from RC because of you utter incompetence as an EOD, and as an RC in general. How you managed to come back is beyond me, and the fact that you seem to be the only candidate for the role bothers me. However, looking at some of these comments, it sort of seems you have matured. I only say sort of because a lot of them just seem to be +1's simply because of your meme of blowing everything up and acting like a minge. But others actually seem to say that you have matured, i'm coming back to the server so im sure I will see you plenty. So i'm going to give this a neutral. -1 because of how I knew you, but +1 because in my absence it seems you have matured, but I cant say for sure.

7 hours ago, Chris said:

I'm not sure how to feel about this. I still remember when we had to blacklist you from RC because of you utter incompetence as an EOD, and as an RC in general. How you managed to come back is beyond me, and the fact that you seem to be the only candidate for the role bothers me. However, looking at some of these comments, it sort of seems you have matured. I only say sort of because a lot of them just seem to be +1's simply because of your meme of blowing everything up and acting like a minge. But others actually seem to say that you have matured, i'm coming back to the server so im sure I will see you plenty. So i'm going to give this a neutral. -1 because of how I knew you, but +1 because in my absence it seems you have matured, but I cant say for sure.

Alright bud, I really don't know who you are and don't really care who you are but you were not the person that blacklisted derv from any role that was Duck you weren't even apart of the community you were just in the discord. With you "coming back" it seems to me the reason why you are back is because you are gonna try to lie your way into a role and power play the person out of it. As being sev and yoda I can not go for Boss at this time, I have full trust in derv that he will be a great squad lead. Stop bring shit up from the past and trying to cause drama when derv has matured and done better in this time as Scorch. Good day, 

Oh and another thing if you are gonna talk shit, Do it in front of someones face instead of messaging someone it behind there back.

See ya Around if you are even legit coming back.

yoda-telling-how-it-is_o_567865.jpg

• Agree 1
48 minutes ago, Tyzen said:

Alright bud, I really don't know who you are and don't really care who you are but you were not the person that blacklisted derv from any role that was Duck you weren't even apart of the community you were just in the discord. With you "coming back" it seems to me the reason why you are back is because you are gonna try to lie your way into a role and power play the person out of it. As being sev and yoda I can not go for Boss at this time, I have full trust in derv that he will be a great squad lead. Stop bring shit up from the past and trying to cause drama when derv has matured and done better in this time as Scorch. Good day, 

Oh and another thing if you are gonna talk shit, Do it in front of someones face instead of messaging someone it behind there back.

See ya Around if you are even legit coming back.

If you think I’m talking shit then you need to re evaluate yourself, you are the same group of people joah had to roast saying if red hawk was still around, he’d have you all removed. So trying to act like hard shit over this isn’t going to work, it especially isn’t helping your case that you felt the need to put some cringy bottom text meme on a reply. You say stop bringing shit up from the past, when all there is the past buddy, you obviously didn’t do much reading into what I said because what I said wasn’t meant to be talking shit, it’s all I knew him as, and I haven’t been around to see if he matured, so that obviously went right over your head. Lol, as for lying my way into a role, not too sure how that’s gonna work, and if this the current yoda, as well as sev, then I think I’m with josh when he says things are bad for rc. I’m sure I’ll be talking to you soon to say these things, “to your face.”. Thanks for the reply though.

Edit: ALSO, behind someone’s back? Fucking lmao, this is as direct as I can get without talking to him in team speak, which I can’t do because I don’t have access pal. So if you want to keep trying to vent and act like hard shit, pull me in and we will see if you want to talk.

Edited by Chris
13 minutes ago, Chris said:

If you think I’m talking shit then you need to re evaluate yourself, you are the same group of people joah had to roast saying if red hawk was still around, he’d have you all removed. So trying to act like hard shit over this isn’t going to work, it especially isn’t helping your case that you felt the need to put some cringy bottom text meme on a reply. You say stop bringing shit up from the past, when all there is the past buddy, you obviously didn’t do much reading into what I said because what I said wasn’t meant to be talking shit, it’s all I knew him as, and I haven’t been around to see if he matured, so that obviously went right over your head. Lol, as for lying my way into a role, not too sure how that’s gonna work, and if this the current yoda, as well as sev, then I think I’m with josh when he says things are bad for rc. I’m sure I’ll be talking to you soon to say these things, “to your face.”. Thanks for the reply though.

Edit: ALSO, behind someone’s back? Fucking lmao, this is as direct as I can get without talking to him in team speak, which I can’t do because I don’t have access pal. So if you want to keep trying to vent and act like hard shit, pull me in and we will see if you want to talk.

I'm not trying to get in this but it's kinda funny and silly how you say you weren't talking shit about and Derv and stating your opinion about him, which is completely fine, but dude chill out, you don't have to go out and say shit " the need to put some cringy bottom text meme on a reply", " I’m sure I’ll be talking to you soon to say these things, “to your face.” I mean come on your arguing over a forums website, and now you still want to continue talking shit and turning the tables by wanting to increase the anger about the "whole subject" by talking in team speak. I'm not trying to say anything mean to you, but your so about Derv not being mature and stuff like that, but Derv doesn't go trying to start fights over the Forums and talking smack. Let's all be mature and forget this and the past is the past, people change...

28 minutes ago, Chris said:

You know what I'm talking about bud I'm not gonna say it here but you know, An the only reason I'm coming at you like this is because you have no opinion to bring shit up from the past when you don't actually play on and you are JUST coming back to the server so don't put shit into stuff unless you can take the backlash from it n Don't say I'm acting like hard shit when I'm Defending my friend in a situation where your opinion doesn't fucking matter because you never played when he was Scorch or in SOBDE an all you knew was he was blacklisted from EOD not RC. 

Edited by Tyzen

@Chris Not going to come at you aggressive or anything. But Tyzen is not wrong in some of the things he said. Derv did not join until about 2 weeks after Punda got boss. Which you had already left obviously, so there was no way in which you black listed him. The only blacklist Derv has ever gotten, was from me, and that was from EOD and EOD only( he was still eligible to transfer to other positions). As he did show immaturity when handling the EOD position however he showed he changed and was thus able to go for this position again. With all this being said, if we are giving opinions although we do no play the server anymore, from what I saw before I left I will have to +1

Edited by Duck
3 minutes ago, Tyzen said:

You know what I'm talking about bud I'm not gonna say it here but you know, An the only reason I'm coming at you like this is because you have no opinion to bring shit up from the past when you don't actually play on and you are JUST coming back to the server so don't put shit into stuff unless you can take the backlash from it n Don't say I'm acting like hard shit when I'm Defending my friend in a situation where your opinion doesn't fucking matter because you never played when he was Scorch or in SOBDE an all you knew was he was blacklisted from EOD not RC. 

im not going to argue with this anymore on this thread, this is not where this should be argued about, if you want to talk in teamspeak and vent there, fine. Ill gladly talk to you.

10 minutes ago, Faded said:

I'm not trying to get in this but it's kinda funny and silly how you say you weren't talking shit about and Derv and stating your opinion about him, which is completely fine, but dude chill out, you don't have to go out and say shit " the need to put some cringy bottom text meme on a reply", " I’m sure I’ll be talking to you soon to say these things, “to your face.” I mean come on your arguing over a forums website, and now you still want to continue talking shit and turning the tables by wanting to increase the anger about the "whole subject" by talking in team speak. I'm not trying to say anything mean to you, but your so about Derv not being mature and stuff like that, but Derv doesn't go trying to start fights over the Forums and talking smack. Let's all be mature and forget this and the past is the past, people change...

I'm not trying to start an argument with anyone, I put a lot of thought into my reply for Derv's Boss application because I care a lot about RC, its something I've been involved with for almost 4 years, so i'm going to put my input. I put a +1 at the end of my reply because of what people are saying about how he has matured, which I respected, I also said that the more i'm around, then ill have a chance to see it. I'm not trying to be toxic, and i'm not trying to increase anger. But after making a reply I get blasted immediately by Tyzen about how i'm wrong. And if i'm wrong, then fuck, i'm wrong. If Derv really has changed then thats totally fine, and ill respect what he has to say. Simple as that.

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Chris said:

im not going to argue with this anymore on this thread, this is not where this should be argued about, if you want to talk in teamspeak and vent there, fine. Ill gladly talk to you.

I'm not trying to start an argument with anyone, I put a lot of thought into my reply for Derv's Boss application because I care a lot about RC, its something I've been involved with for almost 4 years, so i'm going to put my input. I put a +1 at the end of my reply because of what people are saying about how he has matured, which I respected, I also said that the more i'm around, then ill have a chance to see it. I'm not trying to be toxic, and i'm not trying to increase anger. But after making a reply I get blasted immediately by Tyzen about how i'm wrong. And if i'm wrong, then fuck, i'm wrong. If Derv really has changed then thats totally fine, and ill respect what he has to say. Simple as that.

I mean understandable 

2 minutes ago, Duck said:

@Chris Not going to come at you aggressive or anything. But Tyzen is not wrong in some of the things he said. Derv did not join until about 2 weeks after Punda got boss. Which you had already left obviously, so there was no way in which you black listed him. The only blacklist Derv has ever gotten, was from me, and that was from EOD and EOD only( he was still eligible to transfer to other positions). As he did show immaturity when handling the EOD position however he showed he changed and was thus able to go for this position again. With all this being said, if we are giving opinions although we do no play the server anymore, from what I saw before I left I will have to +1

Then ill admit I was wrong, Rush had said after I left Derv was blacklisted from RC and he wasnt sure how he got back, which was my only understanding since the only other people there were ordo and someone else, cant remember who. And if he has changed then fine, good for him, but the past cant just be forgotten, but it can be redeemed, and if I see how he really has changed then my viewpoint will change as well. But I still can really only see from others points of view when its only been about 3 days, and the only RC i've seen in game, was gregor.

Which yay foxtrot i guess.

2 minutes ago, Faded said:

I mean understandable 

If yall still want to talk then pull me in, ill gladly talk instead of just messaging back and forth on Derv's application. And I mean that in a way where I can catch up and hear things from yalls point of view.

• Agree 1
5 minutes ago, Chris said:

If yall still want to talk then pull me in, ill gladly talk instead of just messaging back and forth on Derv's application. And I mean that in a way where I can catch up and hear things from yalls point of view.

I'd be more than happy to! Sorry about Sev attacking you he does more than just biting especially if im the one being targeted.

• Agree 1
21 minutes ago, Derv said:

I'd be more than happy to! Sorry about Sev attacking you he does more than just biting especially if im the one being targeted.

Yeah, Tyzen is always a very... defensive person. He can over-do it a lot of the time, but he does mean well. Just trying to look out for his friends.