Synergy:

The First Synergy Yoda :)

The first A’den Skirata

Rancor Commander Colt

Ion Team Trace

41st CPT Cooker

Anakin Skywalker

A’Sharad Hett

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: I should be a Regimental Commander because I think the Recon Battalions could really benefit from my experience in leadership. I have been an XO in 41st, been a commander in Rancor, and run the Jedi Council as synergy’s first Yoda. I’ve been a Regimental in the past and I think the experience I have gathered, especially as past High Command under Core, will allow me to make a positive impact on the battalions without being forceful or trying to make huge changes to the way they do things. I have seen too many times the effects of having a Regimental who either is too harsh and tries to force change on battalions, or is too lax and allows battalions to fall apart without trying to assist them in any way. Knowing the difference between a time to step in and help the battalion with good advice and a firm hand, and when to step back and just let a good battalion run itself focusing on helping them maintain a strong position and grow effectively by playing with them on a daily basis.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: Yes, I am a bit of a lore whore and understand the lore of these battalions perfectly.

Availability: In terms of discord and communication basically constantly if I am not sleeping, as far as in game I can be on from around 3pm until pretty damn late at night every weeknight, weekends are pretty flexible for me as with most people so I tend to put in a lot of time then.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

I have held many positions quite successfully on this server. When the server opened I had the pleasure of being it’s very first Yoda and helping to establish the Jedi Order here along with my allstar group of Masters that made up my Council. I was also one of the original Null during Duck’s time as Kal Skirata playing as the first A’den Skirata on Synergy. I helped Vex during his time as BCMD of Rancor when I was Commander Colt, running ARC trainings and such. I was High Staff all the way up to Head Admin where I tried to promote hard work within staff and worked to ensure that people were rewarded for their hard work. I have also been in and out of being a 41st Officer for over a year now and have a deep understanding of that battalion and how Egg does things.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

I want all of the Recon Battalions to be in strong places at the end of my term. I have three main goals in this. First, I want to meet with each commander individually every week and ensure that all of the battalions in Recon are well taken care of, and that they each stand well on their own. I want each battalion to have a strong base of solid officers, NCO’s and even enlisted, with more and more on the way in. Each battalion should have effective leadership, organization, and recruitment, SO would be my main focus as far as improving individual performance, they have a strong base of good people I think can really push it into a very strong battalion. Once each of the battalions are in good places overall, I would work towards the second goal. Goal two is to improve how the battalions work together, improving relations between 41st, and Rancor especially. Then once the battalions are working well as a team, we move on to goal number three. Goal Number three is to try and make improvements on how the battalions are perceived on the outside. Trying to find outside feedback would always be necessary in making sure each of the battalions run smoothly and are seen for the excellent battalions they have the capacity to be. By the end of my term I hope each of the battalions are satisfied and happy with the way their battalions are being run as well as their size in terms of numbers.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

I think that putting battalions in situations where they have to work together as a team can oftentimes help, but more than that I think getting them into situations where the members of the battalions get to know each other can help. I think that the way we act in RP isn’t always indicative of the way we are as people and putting them in situations like fun sims together, or just situations where we host a game night and a bunch of them come and chill together in a channel and get to know each other can really make a big difference. I want the members of the battalions to get to know each other and be able to work together effectively not only in combat but on a person to person level as we are a gaming community not just a roleplay server.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Completely, I currently have about 80 hours in the past two weeks on garry’s mod and that should only go up.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Banned

+1