CG Commander Stone/Thorn;

Anakin Skywalker (Round 1);

Shaak Ti/Rancor CMD;

Mace Windu;

Doom's Unit Commander;

Ion Team Trace;

Senator Gume Saam

Anakin Skywalker (Round 2);

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: I have a wealth of knowledge and experience in a multitude of battalions acting as a Commander/XO for 5 battalions and a member of the Jedi Council since the founding of Synergy. I have attained many prestigious positions during my time on IFN and SR ranging from Master of the Order to CG Commander etc, and have always worked tirelessly to improve the quality of life for every battalion I have been a part of. I have worked with many different personalities and have always been flexible when it comes to working with a multitude of conflicting personalities and I consider my social skills to be an asset when it comes to working with a multiple battalions with different expectations of what they would want to see from myself as their regimental commander. One of the few paths I have not pursused during my long and extensive stay on IFN and SR was becoming a member of high command. While I was Shaak Ti who is high command in theory the role of regimental was an avenue I wished to pursue for some time and now I feel is the moment for me to take the reigns. I am extremely easy to work with as I am constantly willing to assist those who are in need of a helping hand, and as I have held many high ranking positions my experience in certain matters are tried and testing meaning I can provide insight on things that those in my regiment may have never even thought to implement.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: I have an understanding of all 3 of the battalions in the Attack Regiment.

Availability: 7 days a week for a multitude of hours a day as I am currently out of classes.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

I have held many prestigious positions as both a Jedi and a Clone, I was also made a Senator due to my dedication to improving RP and involving everyone from the highest to the lowest ranking members of the server. In the long time I have been a member of the Jedi Order I climbed the ranks and reached such heights as Master of the Order Mace Windu, as well as other prestigious positions such as Shaak Ti, and Anakin Skywalker. As a clone I have been a Commander/XO of a multitude of battalions and in my time I have learned a lot through branching out into different battalions and taking the good and the bad from each and molding them into my ideals on how to effectively lead or assist a battalion.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

I want the Attack Regiment to be a well oiled machine, where every battalion within the regiment has steady numbers, proper documentation and work on improving the role play of each battalion. For me enforcing quality role play is my key concern as I feel that with more people in influential positions who are an example of how to role play can help shine a light on what we expect from players as a serious RP community. I have seen a lot of improvements in the quality of RP and without sounding conceded I attribute that to players such as myself who constantly provide the community with RP. I also want the Attack Regiment to work in conjunction with each other, as of late the 501st and the 212th have worked incredibly well in the last few weeks with events and GM have historically been a very capable and easy to work with battalion as they have a firm grasp of serious RP, and I feel getting the 3 of these battalions to work as one solid unit would be a bonus to all parties involved.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

I have always been easy to work with and a likable character who has many friends in the attack battalions, I also enjoy working with battalions that I have myself been a part of at one point or another and being Anakin for the 501st on 2 separate occasions has helped me get a firm understanding of what exactly it takes to oversee and assist attack battalions in all areas that they need assistance in. I have never been one to shy away from problems and any issues that the battalions have internally or externally I will do my absolute best to help the BCMDs and their officers to remedy these issues and get the fine battalions back on track. As I am not a staff member I unfortunately can't build sims and host events for my battalions but I have many friends who are capable staff members who I will ask to assist me in the creation of quality sims and events for the attack battalions to participate in. Communication and coordination are key to the success of my term as regimental and I wish to assist the members of my regiment in being clear and transparent with their fellow attack battalions.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I understand.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: I understand.

WAIVED

Director Jackson & I agreed he is a considerable community member, and I will approve this waive request.

Lack of competition.

5 Commander positions held.

8 Officer positions held.

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1 Ginyu has served by my side multiple times and I believe he could do the job perfectly.

6 minutes ago, AlextheConqustidor said:

A little shady on how this ended but I still believe Ginyu will be a good leader. +1

I know why you may be thinking this is shady, but it's not what you think. Nothing happened without Director permission and if the Director didn't want it than it wouldn't have happen. So again, how is this shady? - I don't want to be "controversial" or start any drama, so this will be the only thing I say on the application.

Edited by Dargon
8 minutes ago, Dargon said:

+1 Ginyu has served by my side multiple times and I believe he could do the job perfectly.

I know why you may be thinking this is shady, but it's not what you think. Nothing happened without Director permission and if the Director didn't want it than it wouldn't have happen. So again, how is this shady? - I don't want to be "controversial" or start any drama, so this will be the only thing I say on the application.

Ok I don't know what happens from behind the scenes so I will take your word on it. It just looked shady for someone out of the loop.

• Disagree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 I was in the 501st as his first term as anakin and hands down was the best anakin that i had ever seen had great leadership, Discipline,

Was Ras when he was Trace was 2nd in command and was a damn fine trace rped to the next level 

All around Ginyu has shown his dedicated to roleplaying and his leading skills 

Banned

+1

The RP from this man is more intense then the whole server combined.

Yo listen up, here's the story
About a little guy that lives in a GAY world
And all day and all night and everything he sees is just GAY 
Like him, inside and outside GAY his house with a GAY little window
And a GAY Corvette
And everything is GAY for him
And himself and everybody around
'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen
I'm GAY da ba dee da ba daa
Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa
I'm GAY da ba dee da ba daa
Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa.
+1
Will sing it to you later Ginyu.
Edited by Black

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: