Duck

Name:
Duck/Armand

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:50121683

Date:
3/16/18

Reason for leaving:
TBH, at this point Im just doing this to do high staff a favor. Not even gonna fuck hide it. Its easy to tell Ive been burnt out since november, why Im still here since then was because I was just grasping onto straws TBH. I need to take a break. This week was the first time I played other GMOD Servers and realized how much of a relief it is to not fuckin look at 100 fuckin idiots running around in armor being autistic together. However obviously Ill be back in a month -or two to climb the shits again, cause as a wise man once said about SWRP "They can never leave, they'll be back eventually.

Honestly I wouldnt be surprised if I missed a couple of you. Ive been on SWRP so fuckin long I've met so many faces that have been a pleasure to fuck around with

@TomasWelp mother fucker guess im joining you.You were like that big older brother on the server that would always get pissed off by me annoying him, but at times we would fuck around together. Also although I already knew how to build, you taught me couple tricks I didnt know, and I thought you couple you didn't. One could say we were buildin buddies ;-; .

@ZanderMother fucker you like my dad on this server. Fuckin love ya for all the help you've provided since I joined SWRP in 2016. You were my first BCMD that didnt make me leave the battalion in a fuckin week. You help me realize what kind of shit is needed on here.

@Lazer@FizzikJust puttin you fuckers in here cause why the fuck not. We somewhat like brothers on this server. We always fuck talked even after all of us left 91st. Always watchin out for each other, ready to stab a bitch if needed.

@BoltMan bolt, I need to talk to you more sometime, its been a long while.

@Forseen Fuckin aussie that I couldnt get away from. First we get promoted to master at same time, then we help Joah together in his council. Then fuckin are Foxtrot together, Head admins,Aiwha Squad,Ect. What ever I fuckin did somehow I fuckin saw your aussie face. We were some how a fuckin duo tbh.
@Dragon Still remember when I beamed you out of Barris ecksdee, but na to be honest When Me and Forseen were a duo, fuckin with people. Me and you were fuckin with people as a duo, As Barriss and ahsoka, As Sarge and Gamma Squad Lead,ect.
@Washington The fuckin meme himself, the "Cult Master", one dude who fuckin was straight honest to your face. No jokes, nothing. You bein stupid he fuckin tell you right up.
@Llama/Yoda Ahhh, who else could I get into arguments with, then have someone there to constantly remind me and put me in my place calling me a "Idiot".
@Rush Cat I couldnt beat you, I just fuckin couldnt. This will now make you the only staff member that has been staffing for longer than about year and half.
@Joah Dude, one of the only people I know that runs the community and actually genuinely cares for it. People give you such a hard time at some moments, but TBH I think you're doing just fine. Yes at some points you have to implement things in which isnt really Popular opinion, for the betterment of the server. As it often goes "People don't want change." and sometimes they need it. If it was 100% community opinion, lets be honest we would probably have every battalion with Flamethrower jobs, 38th/91st/327th would all still be here with big whole number of 2 people in each battalion on the server at most.
@Ryx One of the few people I actually liked working with.

@Creator @Llama/Yoda @Washington @Metro @Dragon Think I forget about our family? Hell nah, you were my null squad boys. You guys were the honestly only reason I went up to Reg. You guys fucked around quite a bit, and I turned a blind eye. As long as it wasn't infront a whole fucking Debrief(Look at you @Washington). Putting you guys cause To be honest, you guys marked the true actual first null. @Cipher left you out just to fuck with you a little xd. We had a brief disagreement, however doesnt change the fact you were a amazing ordo and komrk, as I said about others, all of us were a essentially a online family of fuckin nerds.

If I forgot you im fuckin sorry. Its just these were people that ive know longest, or was really close friends with me. I know im probably forgetting names of people who were on just the same level of these people and help change my experience on the server, however im sorry. Like I said Ive been on SWRP for 2 Years now, Ive met alot of names, in which it has been a pleasure to fuck around with.

@Nyon Finally resigned, been in staff since the day you fuckin interviewed me. Back in November 2016 on I believe the 12th?

Edited by Duck
  • Agree 2

Duck my boy, my lad, my Kal. It was a fantastic journey with you, beginning with me first joining Null and entering to that group of classic lads. Truly was some of the most fun I’ve had, and you being Kal and not caring what we did (or just not knowing ;) ) was fantastic. You were a great High Command and someone who helped me when I was a lowly REG lad, and sticking with me through the rough of it. I fought to the end for ya’ but it was to obvious of an issue (the activity) to look over, and ya’ sadly got gunned down in the streets. You were a good guy Duck, and I hope to see you again once more. 

Formerly, 

Null-06 Kom’rk Skirata

I remain, 

Marshal Commander Washington 

• Retired Founder
On 3/17/2018 at 6:33 AM, Duck said:

@Forseen Fuckin aussie that I couldnt get away from. First we get promoted to master at same time, then we help Joah together in his council. Then fuckin are Foxtrot together, Head admins,Aiwha Squad,Ect. What ever I fuckin did somehow I fuckin saw your aussie face. We were some how a fuckin duo tbh.

We were THE duo!

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...