Witchita's Governor Application

Steam Name: Witchita

RP Name Witchita

RP Rank: Guild Lead

Steam ID:76561198402303315

Why should you become Governor?: I Feel That my time with The Guild Lead Position Has Shown Me A better way to utilize myself and my ideas to help not only the hunters but as well as the senate i want to assist the senate the senate guard, militia and more importantly the Civilian faction as a whole. I want the Civilian  Faction to have Fulfilling rp  and More Variety 

Availability: I have a Rotating Work Schedule but i am  on every night after work and on day and night on my days off if need to be contacted my Dm's on Discord Is Open to Anyone Who Asks Questions About Anything

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server: Creating & Reworking the Hostage Negotiations Document  And Giving Fun Bounty Hunter Experiences to the Server I have reworked the prices of jobs within the guild and payouts, I have Worked Tremendously on bringing Guild Activity Back With Various Bounties and More Power to Clans

What do you feel the role of the Governor is?:  I feel the role is to be the  bridge of both the GAR And the Civilian Faction and Stepping in and Taking Care Of Dire Situations of filling roles if needed and Policing The Faction if necessary 

Do you have a microphone?: Yes 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I Understand 

How do you plan to improve relations between the citizen faction and the server?: By Listening To Both Sides of The Problem and Working on a ideas to put it to a vote to improve the relations of both factions i believe senate needs more roleplay other than "kidnapping' and senate bills i have ideas for roleplay scenarios, campaigns etc, i have ideas for changing rules for senate, militia, guards and guild   

Clones

•  I feel as if the Clones and Guild have a good thing going i would like to re work more rp rules to both civ and clones to have a clear understanding of the grey area of rules 

Jedi Order  

• Same as the Clones although i would like more rp with senate and militia if possible writing up scenarios and events for the civ faction

Naval

•  

Naval is difficult for me to get a true answer for i would like to focus on naval and reach out to its current leaders to find problems and come up with solutions with Naval and the Civ Faction 

Do you understand that your position has a three month term? yes i understand 

UPDATE: I Apologize For the Short Application And have Reworked It To better my application and give better detail to my plans 

Edited by Witchita
Reworked It To better my application and give better detail to my plans 

+1 He has been the best Guild Leader, and I feel he will be a great Governor. This man has single handedly kept the guild alive, and I'm genually surprised he didn't go for governor sooner.

Former TC Tup, Former Improcco Company Clanky, Former Armand Isard, Former TC Dogma, Current Padme Amidala, Current 332nd Jinx, Current Shoan Killianspacer.png

+1 I believe this is the man for the job. Has time and time again proven to be the best for the Guild. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout x2, Jet x2, COE x2

uhhh. Witchita man... you know i like you. 

I know you've been doing great in Guild but uh... Where's the application?

You don't at all explain how you want to achieve.
You don't mention goals at all.
How will you improve relations?
How will you do what others havent?
Why are you fit for this role, when Maverick wasn't?
What's your plan... if any? You just give an expectation and nothing more
You left out half your faction @ Senate whats your plans with Senate?

You don't list your experience, You list the few things you've done on documents for Guild, They're asking for experience as in staff, Guild Lead, BCMD CMD etc etc. 

I don't believe you understand the application and what it entails. I'd suggest a re-read of other applications, and maybe redo this.  The entire point of this application (especially since youre applying for an RCMD position and wanting to lead an entire faction) is to explain to the community WHAT you want to do. How you want to do it, and why you deserve to do it.

Just my two cents, ping me please when you rewrite this! I think you should go for it, but i can't support this at this time

-1 for now. 

Post Edit: This is still shorter than my 3rd grade reading notebook homework assignments man.  This is like Staff application level of writing. sorry homie.

Edited by Mystic
  • Agree 2

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

-1 looks extremely unpolished and unfinished. Also, you are going for the governor position who is in charge of the senate which you did not mention once which is concerning, have you even talked with @Yeaster? This app is just you saying what you want to do without supporting claims or plans. 

DEUS VULT

The Wannabe's Corner | qipaos: Knightfall trailer aesthetics (x) ...

+1

I really do not care about the length of the application or the integrity of it. I know you, I know your dreams, I know your goals, I've spoke to you about all of it.

You're someone I see as a clear choice and a dedicated individual which could perform the tasks.

The application is short and empty which will 100% hurt your chances, remember not everyone knows as much as I do. I want you to retype a good portion of this and dedicate time to it brother. I want to see you succeed. It'll help doing so.

Όντας δε θνητούς θνητά και φρονείν χρεών.

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Current Position(s): CAO Matchstick | Naval Intel Director 501st SUPL & Hawk | Administrator

Former Position(s): CG SUPO | Aviation Manager |

Veteran Admin

Please put more effort and thought into you are app so I can actually see your plans. Civilians are struggling and need a very prepared leader right now. We can't just haphazardly put someone into it.
-1 until you put more into it.

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

I'm gonna +1, I've talked with you a decent amount about going for this position, I believe you have what it takes, you've been keeping the Guild up pretty well, and you aim to do what is best for the civilian faction.

Future Adult!

+1 he has been doing great as guild lead (going +1 but hope you do add parts about Senate and actually improvements to the Guild. Don’t want to see them get removed like Sith)

Current: Null 10 Jaing 
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd Officer , ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member, ARCM Colt, Dash 44, Wolfpack Mortar

Veteran Admin

I have had some great dealings with you Witchita! Looking forward to even more! +1

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

This is an awful app. I suggest you actually take a day to rewrite it. As it seems you threw this together in 5min. -1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Man... you are a cool dude and like the only guild leadership I see actively, but this app is super minimal. It feels like you wrote this in like 10 minutes at most. I'd like to hear your plans, the problems and their fixes, and such in good detail before I'd be happy to plus one. As of now, I can't support it brother sorry.

Current: Dev AssistantRancor REGL MAJ Alpha 98 Nate | Militia LTGuild EvaluatorSenior Admin | TRO

Former: Trauma | Alpha 74 Stec | Navy IA CPO

+1 

The app may be brief, but his passion to keep the citizen faction going and dedication are enormous. I assure you that the APP does not define a person; rather, it assesses whether the person has the potential to become one. Not only that, but he keeps his end of the bargain 100%. He will not fake it, and he will not do anything to undermine the citizen group; however, he will keep pushing it to reach its full potential, and this man understands what it takes to do so and is dedicated to it, which he genuinely deserves. Please give this individual a chance and discuss his goals. And do not despise me for what I say. This man, not going to lie, keeps people motivated and puts a lot of effort into generating something or something that is highly unique to each other, and he really devotes 150% of his time into making sure his and those that stand with him have fun and enjoy themselves.

So, please, PLEASE GIVE THIS MAN A CHANCE FOR WHAT GOOD CHANGES WILL HAPPEN, I BEG.

3 minutes ago, BobbyBiceps said:

+1 

The app may be brief, but his passion to keep the citizen faction going and dedication are enormous. I assure you that the APP does not define a person; rather, it assesses whether the person has the potential to become one. Not only that, but he keeps his end of the bargain 100%. He will not fake it, and he will not do anything to undermine the citizen group; however, he will keep pushing it to reach its full potential, and this man understands what it takes to do so and is dedicated to it, which he genuinely deserves. Please give this individual a chance and discuss his goals. And do not despise me for what I say. This man, not going to lie, keeps people motivated and puts a lot of effort into generating something or something that is highly unique to each other, and he really devotes 150% of his time into making sure his and those that stand with him have fun and enjoy themselves.

So, please, PLEASE GIVE THIS MAN A CHANCE FOR WHAT GOOD CHANGES WILL HAPPEN, I BEG.

He has what it takes and that's where I watch him grow. 

Edited by BobbyBiceps
I put a lot of effort for this post.

BIG DICK ENERGY | Look for stars and believe in what you can become.

Current: Rancor | BobbyBiceps

• Coordinator
Coordinator
Posted (edited)

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a ME to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Edited by Woeny
Head Admin

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander