Nerf Weapons from the Perma Weapon Store

Head Admin

Name: Kaiser

RP Rank: BCMD Fox

Suggestion: Nerf or remove the DC-15A(Upgraded), the DC-15LE, the DC-15SE, the A280C, the DLT-19, the Westar 11, and the Dual DC17 Extended from the perma weapons store, but keep them on the server and swap them to Base Weapons. 

Implementation: I have no idea what values would need to be decreased to appease Founders or Devs, but I have identified these guns as being some of the least purchased or used from the perma weapons store in game, and could be allocated to spice up subunit or whitelist kits around the server. Removing these from the armory would at least give people the option to suggest the addition of them for kits. This suggestion also includes weapons for civilian classes, such as the A280C or the Westar 11, with a potential for the DLT-19 to be added. Basically, this suggestion is aimed to remove some of the overlooked guns within the armory and add them as possibilities for people to improve whitelists or kits down the road. The current list for unique weapons per subunit or squad is pretty limited, and while I believe a unit's weapons shouldn't define them, this can't hurt. 

The only thing I would like to be 100% added is the Dual DC17 Extended's to all BCMD jobs instead of the base DC17 Dual Pistols. The extra rounds and damage are not a huge difference, but they add up over a three month time frame especially when a BCMD like Rex or Fox is seen using these as primaries in Star Wars Media. 

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: Requires Development 
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following if not, leave it out.

Add or Change:
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job:

Slots: 

Description:

Model:
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons:
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other: I'd love to hear people's opinions of what stats the weapons should have if we gut them. Some probably need a damage nerf, some a fire rate nerf. All the weapon strings are below. 

rw_sw_dc15a
rw_sw_dc15le
rw_sw_dc15se
rw_sw_dual_dc17ext
rw_sw_dlt19
rw_sw_westar11
rw_sw_a280c

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

GM Leadership

+1

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

Veteran Admin

+1

Current: Yoda

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter 

Woohoo! No DC15s Purge!

+1 good idea

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 an actually based idea

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Mystic said:

Woohoo! No DC15s Purge!

+1 good idea

That’s the only weapon I use please no. +1 westar is just a base weapon. Shouldn’t even been put at 15 mil 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Veteran Admin

+1 Golly I spending money on this server :]

Extremely based idea, +1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

+1  Yea I would prefer some upgrades for sub-units. The elite troopers in each battalion having the same standard weapons feels underwhelming as hell

Current: CG Commander Thire | Walon Vau