Replace Saesee Tiin and Adi Gallia

SquishyFishyy

Name: SquishyFIshy

RP Rank: Jedi Master

Suggestion: Replacing Saesee Tiin as a freelance lore master with Adi Gallia since Naval has Jedi's 

Implementation: The model is already on the server... she literally meditates in the library. 

Lore: Naval has 3 Jedi slots now if I am not mistaken and overall Saesee Tiin is not a great model or jedi on the server. He often sits for very long periods of time without someone playing that character. I think that Naval having Adi Gallia as she has worked with naval and is very big into intelligence it would overall be a much better option.  Sure Adi Gallia also doesn't have the greatest model but now she has a purpose to actually be on the server instead of freelance like she was in the past.

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following if not, leave it out.

Add or Change: 
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Naval Jedi Master model

Slots:  1

Description: 

Model: models/tfa/comm/gg/pm_sw_adigallia.mdl -- its already on the server
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: - She could have shadow/sentinel abilties on her lightsaber as she was widely regarded as one of the best investigators in the jedi order.
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other:

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

I agree with Bacta. Fuck whoever got rid of her. 

+1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 can we give her her red saber though?

Also, Adi Gallia for Saesee Tiin was for sure the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals.

• Bruh 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

17 hours ago, Tec said:

+1 can we give her her red saber though?

Also, Adi Gallia for Saesee Tiin was for sure the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals.

Asked before. It would be blue. 

Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti

Forum Admin

time is a circle

I understand y'all may of not been here for very long but the amt of times that adi gallia has been requested to either be swapped or outright removed is insane. Whether in council meeting or actual suggestion, this bitch cannot stay dead.

I understand that saesee tiins model is fucking horrendous, like on par with some jajon shit. But I truly doubt that after years of Adi Gallia going unfilled and unloved, she will suddenly have some insane comeback and popularity.

Idk, I am not convinced rn at all

• Funny 2

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

5 hours ago, Guac said:

time is a circle

I understand y'all may of not been here for very long but the amt of times that adi gallia has been requested to either be swapped or outright removed is insane. Whether in council meeting or actual suggestion, this bitch cannot stay dead.

I understand that saesee tiins model is fucking horrendous, like on par with some jajon shit. But I truly doubt that after years of Adi Gallia going unfilled and unloved, she will suddenly have some insane comeback and popularity.

Idk, I am not convinced rn at all

Adi Gallia has a purpose in the current state of Jedi. Saesse Tiin hasn't since i joined in 2021. Not to mention this could be fixed by giving her a semi decent lightsaber. 

Nobody wants to be Freelance, Shit saber and ugly ass model with no RP.

This can be adjusted with Gallia's model being slightly nicer, Her Lightsaber can just be not basic and she has quite a synergy with people on server such as Obi Wan and Anakin, compared to Tiin who we see once in the Clone Wars prior to his death in Ep

Plus you said it yourself. If its gonna go "unfilled and unloved" it may as well not be fucking Saesse Tiin lmfao.

Edited by Mystic

1 hour ago, Bakus said:

I PROPOSE A BETTER IDEA.

WHY DON'T WE REPLACE ADI GALIA, WITH JOCASTA NU, SINCE IT MAKES WAY MORE SENSE?!

Jocasta semi has a purpose people in consular sometimes want to go for her as she would be in that position... She also has her own title on the server Madam/Librarian. So only Jocasta can put those in her name instead of rank and such 

• Management

Replace these shitty Master jobs that nobody wants with Knight/Padawan jobs so they have more stuff to go for. Too many Master jobs not enough Knight/Padawan jobs especially considering the Knight/Padawan to Master ratio is larger than Bacta's forehead.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Head Admin

@Super_ @SquishyFishyy @Mystic is anyone actively looking to become Adi Gallia rn? Or is this for future use? 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

1 hour ago, KaiserNeiner said:

@Super_ @SquishyFishyy @Mystic is anyone actively looking to become Adi Gallia rn? Or is this for future use? 

I had expressed interest in the position since Silviian's term. There is 2 others who mentioned their interest. Ill mention one, and that's Squishy. The 2nd one is a Knight who would want the position if they moved up

But im retired! leave me alone!

On 11/21/2023 at 1:19 AM, Marvel said:

Replace these shitty Master jobs that nobody wants with Knight/Padawan jobs so they have more stuff to go for. Too many Master jobs not enough Knight/Padawan jobs especially considering the Knight/Padawan to Master ratio is larger than Bacta's forehead.

how about we merge them all into one fucking whitelist. 

Padawan/Knight/Master and give them every power. Put restrictions on what they can use and slap all the models onto the jobs

• Disagree 1

Head Admin
12 minutes ago, Mystic said:

I had expressed interest in the position since Silviian's term. There is 2 others who mentioned their interest. Ill mention one, and that's Squishy. The 2nd one is a Knight who would want the position if they moved up

But im retired! leave me alone!

If people want the lore position then +1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

On 11/21/2023 at 12:19 AM, Marvel said:

Replace these shitty Master jobs that nobody wants with Knight/Padawan jobs so they have more stuff to go for.

I tried to get new knight models when I was Yoda and was basically told nah. They don't want more Knight/Padawan lore models.

On 11/23/2023 at 7:35 PM, Maddoxx said:

Trying to take my NPCs I see

I mean Adi Gallia is leagues cooler than Saesee Tiin

On 11/23/2023 at 5:38 PM, KaiserNeiner said:

Yeah I am one of them. I would go for Adi Gallia if she became a Naval Jedi. Sure you can say "Why cant you help Naval now" well... because theres nothing that interests me in naval lol just being honest

On 11/21/2023 at 1:19 AM, Marvel said:

more reason to add Adi Galia as master and stass allie as a knight. Give people RP interactions and good lore characters to choose from!

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

• 3 months later...

+1 just bring in Master Yarael Poof so he can give crackers in the mess hall to palpy or a Jedi Knight Baylan Skoll since not much is known about him during the clone wars they can be a freelancer. 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Founder
Founder

We are not switching any jedi name characters at this time unfortunately. 

• Dumb 1
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

• Dumb 2