Dire Company (RCMD Approved)

-Ghost-

Name: Ghost | Warthog

RP Rank: MAJ

Suggestion: Allow 104th Dire Squad to become a company where the lore characters are able to lead the normal trooper slots that will be added to the company. There would still be only one dire company lead but the other lore slots will act as XO's for the company and report to the lead. This would only be a name change for now so this suggestion will not include a model change.

Implementation: A name change for the normal troopers that will be able to join Dire Company.

Lore: Dire Squad has no lore so it is pretty open to modification.

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following if not, leave it out.

Add or Change: Change the name of Dire Squad to Dire Company
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Dire Squad

Slots: There will be the 5 lore slots we already have and will be adding 6 dire trooper slots.

Description: The only change I'm asking for is just the name to be changed Dire Company and to add 6 trooper slots with no new whitelist.

Model: N/A
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: N/A
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other:

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

Head Admin

I think keeping the name Dire Squad sounds better than Dire Company, but this is still a W. +1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Dire Squad can't consistently fill their lore characters let alone 6 extra jobs. 

-1. Remove them.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

7 minutes ago, Mystic said:

Dire Squad can't consistently fill their lore characters let alone 6 extra jobs. 

-1. Remove them.

This.

Also, I do not think expanding Dire Squad into a company is a good idea for 104th or for the server. I don't see why this would make anybody want to join Dire Squad, as all it would do would make it harder to get the lore characters inside it, and realistically Dire Company Troopers would do the same exact things that regular 104th do. This would just make the lore characters in Dire Squad more elite (since they would be in charge), and add a "wait time" before someone can get those characters (realistically they would end up being required to be trooper for a bit). That is the exact opposite of what Dire Squad needs right now. -1

I can read the future: if this is accepted people will later ask for a Dire Squad Trooper job since it's a thing in the battalion, and will argue that it makes sense since it's already in the server. This just seems like a way to slowly get that in a couple months.

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

2 hours ago, Camouflage27 said:

Name: Ghost | Warthog

RP Rank: MAJ

Suggestion: Allow 104th Dire Squad to become a company where the lore characters are able to lead the normal trooper slots that will be added to the company. There would still be only one dire company lead but the other lore slots will act as XO's for the company and report to the lead. This would only be a name change for now so this suggestion will not include a model change.

Implementation: A name change for the normal troopers that will be able to join Dire Company.

Lore: Dire Squad has no lore so it is pretty open to modification.

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following if not, leave it out.

Add or Change: Change the name of Dire Squad to Dire Company
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Dire Squad

Slots: There will be the 5 lore slots we already have and will be adding 6 dire trooper slots.

Description: The only change I'm asking for is just the name to be changed Dire Company and to add 6 trooper slots with no new whitelist.

Model: N/A
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: N/A
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other:

Will you be removing dire squad soon after?

• Funny 3

Certified Giga Chad

Veteran Admin

+1 I don't see why not, it's good having multiple choices for people interested in joining a subunit.

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

18 hours ago, Cox said:

Will you be removing dire squad soon after?

Not likely.

15 hours ago, Arroyo said:

Its best to keep the sub unit as is and find a way to make it fun for people. If you also want to add a job you have to remove another job since the battalion already has 20.

There would be no new jobs added, so we will still be at 20.

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

spacer.png   

18 hours ago, Keegan said:

This.

Also, I do not think expanding Dire Squad into a company is a good idea for 104th or for the server. I don't see why this would make anybody want to join Dire Squad, as all it would do would make it harder to get the lore characters inside it, and realistically Dire Company Troopers would do the same exact things that regular 104th do. This would just make the lore characters in Dire Squad more elite (since they would be in charge), and add a "wait time" before someone can get those characters (realistically they would end up being required to be trooper for a bit). That is the exact opposite of what Dire Squad needs right now. -1

I can read the future: if this is accepted people will later ask for a Dire Squad Trooper job since it's a thing in the battalion, and will argue that it makes sense since it's already in the server. This just seems like a way to slowly get that in a couple months.

Yes, I am hoping this will make the dire lore-characters more wanted because currently no one want to be in dire because they don't do anything special. To fix this there will be special assignments, trainings, and leadership only available for troopers in the Company. Also it opens leadership opportunities for people to get experience leading a sub-unit within the battalion. I don't currently have new jobs in mind, I'm just trying to fix a problem in the sub-unit.

spacer.png   

On 10/19/2023 at 11:31 PM, Cox said:

1 hour ago, Edgar said:

On 10/19/2023 at 1:20 AM, Arroyo said:

Its best to keep the sub unit as is and find a way to make it fun for people. If you also want to add a job you have to remove another job since the battalion already has 20.

On 10/18/2023 at 9:38 PM, Mystic said:

-1. Remove them.

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Head Admin

What is the actual purpose of Dire Squad currently? And would this change basically be a dupe of 332nd's structure where there is some lore characters and then just some random troopers?

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Management

This suggestion has been VOIDED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk