[ACCEPTED] Katy's Staff Re-application

Katy

RP Name: 41st Jedi Master Katy

Steam ID: 76561198079395814

VIP (Y/N): Yes.

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Lost interest in the server after playing for three years straight.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I'm interested back in the server again, so I'd like to help out where I can both server-side and with battalions and factions. I still have old and new ideas for events/encounters, and I'd like to explore them again for the server to enjoy. I also know I'd still enjoy helping people in general as a Staff member, so becoming that sort of person on the server again would be really nice. With my experience, It'd love to carry on what I've learned over the years where its needed. and learn new things both from the development to the server and the many new people I can meet and help out.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I felt that for the majority of it went very well. I was active and kept up with my event quota for as much as I could. I became a Senior Admin fairly quickly and GMO twice, I enjoyed helping people, both other staff members in events or NA or Admin training and Game helping, and for non-staff I did events and encounters immensely for as many people as possible in each different factions and battalions. But later on in the last few months as a staff, I would miss my quota regularly due to general burnout and loss of interest in doing events. I resigned not too long after and left the server.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

+1 katy likes funny cats

Edited by Mystic
  • Agree 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

21 hours ago, Bleach said:

+1 katy likes funny cats

21 hours ago, Mystic said:

+1 katy likes funny cats

+1 katy likes funny cats

Former Wrath of the Sith
Former Grey Jedi Master
Former BCMD of Special Operations/Shadow Company
-Aust (austistic)

1 minute ago, Aust said:
21 hours ago, Bleach said:

+1 katy likes funny cats

21 hours ago, Mystic said:

+1 katy likes funny cats

+1 katy likes funny cats

+1 katy likes funny cats

• Agree 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

Veteran Admin

Big +1

Banned

-1 for your own sake. 

• Agree 1

r4ymo.gif

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree