Defusable Bomb Addon!!!

Marvel

• Management

Name: Marvel

RP Rank: TheBomb.com

Suggestion: Add this new addon to the server

Implementation: Implement deez bombs that you can defuse

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3018586799
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Other: This is the addon we had a while back but edited a bit. Works the same but hopefully might not have any problems anymore. It would be great to have back honestly. I'd say the Defusal kit should goto all 501st jobs, SOBDE EODs, and HVOs imo.

Here's a video on the bombs:

• Winner 3

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Director
Director

+1 Sick bombs making would be very cool for events and overall getting rid of /me

• Winner 1

Head Admin

This is sick, +1 (He threatened me)

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 can we get the TECH addon back too tho

I THOUGHT THEY REMOVED IT :HUH:

Edited by Tec
i was fibbed

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

Head Admin
30 minutes ago, Tec said:

+1 can we get the TECH addon back too tho

I THOUGHT THEY REMOVED IT :HUH:

Barely anyone uses it, works great tho if you got hacktools.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

1 hour ago, Rohan said:

Barely anyone uses it, works great tho if you got hacktools.

Actually criminal, we need to use it more.

• Agree 2

Current:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

14 minutes ago, Tec said:

Actually criminal, we need to use it more.

IIRC it broke on the swap to Onderon so nobody used it, then it just kinda disappeared after that. I believe the rayshield link tool doesn't work so people also dont use it there

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

5 hours ago, Mystic said:

IIRC it broke on the swap to Onderon so nobody used it, then it just kinda disappeared after that. I believe the rayshield link tool doesn't work so people also dont use it there

okay this is what i thought too. I'm being gaslit by high staff

Edited by Tec

Current:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

+1 I think this would be a cool addon but it should maybe go to SUP instead of HVO just due to the number of HVO slots being low and because most battalions are having problem filling up the SUP slots.

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

Some more info:
During testing with only 1 additional player, defusing a bomb resulted in a massive crash and the bombs duplicating themselves creating close to ~100 additional props. The addon is too unstable at this time as much I would love to have it on the server.

https://gyazo.com/22eeb3067dd74681c8cba329154e767c ( CC: @Ollie_)

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

Edited by Baron