Defence of Kameno

Synergy

• System

Name: Crys

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:431699113

Who helped (If applicable): zen zeros meow monty

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-hrFw7akuRX4rI62nfFKE7ie4fubu1iRn-HEHR1mBPY/edit

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): we where sent to defend kamino from grevious and duko and now own a provodence

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

5/5/4

Bro I don't know how you did it, but you made it look so damn good. This is one of the FEW, and I mean, FEW, recent Deployments I think deserves more than a 3 in the server performance category. Please host more, or share how you made it not lag SO DAMN MUCH.

Former: 187th 1stLT | 104th 1st LT Warthog | 2ndACC REGL CPT Barlex

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

4/5/5 W Deployment. Even better since it is your first!!!

• Agree 1
Head Admin

5/5/5 Best NA deployment in weeks, really used the map well and good RP with your EJ's and helpers. 

You've truly improved on your GM skills and I for one am proud to see this level of skill from you. Keep up the good work and continue onward.

Only negative is that when a light saber EJ is getting their health mixed up by jedi or med back heals, it's because they're focusing clones when they should be focusing on the jedi that are actively trying to fight them. 

• Agree 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

5/5/5

Didn't experience any performance issues and been one of the better venator deployments I have been apart of for a while.

• Agree 1

Former: Alpha-78 (x2) | Colt | Havoc | Alpha-77(x2) Alpha-17 (x2) Alpha-66 Alpha-98 | Boil | GCC Nova

I may have helped, but I was essentially just intercom guy and played for the rest.

5/5/5

That was the most FUN I've ever had on a deployment in a goddamn minute. I haven't screamed, laughed, or genuinely felt that much emotion in a damn while. That was incredible.

Care and effort was VERY noticeable with how the organization went and the planning.

I barely felt any lag, and if I did, I was having too much fun to notice.

• Agree 1

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw