Black market NPC Dealer Suggestion

Name: Hanz

RP Rank: Leader

Suggestion: Add a black market dealer NPC similar to the companions NPC that allows Hunters to buy weapons/equipment for a one time use until they die.

Implementation: Put the NPC in the entrance to the bar next to the Bounty Broker. The NPC will have the options for people to buy weapons for X - amount of renown, or a single use jetpack for X - amount of renown (the details can be worked out later depending on the renown market at the time). 

Lore: There was a black market in star wars

Workshop content if applicable: Requires Development
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following if not, leave it out.

Add or Change: N/A
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: N/A

Slots: N/A

Description: N/A

Model: N/A
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: N/A
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other: This gives Hunters more opportunities to spend their renown on meaningful things other than whitelists. Hunters now have the issue that they get the Spy and/or Jumper whitelist and do not have much else to spend their renown on, but selling it to others for credits which creates a continuous cycle of people fast tracking through the Guild and not finding any progression in the gameplay. This will provide something for people to spend their renown on to benefit them instead of just selling it for a boat load of credits. We had a system similar to this in the Guild pre-helix system, but this suggest provides a way to bring that back in a better way that will be used unlike the old system which required filling out a bunch of forms and needing a staff member to spawn it in for you.

🌓🌙

Head Admin

+1, we talked about this in the guild leadership and think it's a nice way to use renown in-game after the mass inflation we got 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Management

My honest opinion:

Remove Guild Spy and Guild Jumper. Add the option to buy 1 time use jetpacks and cloaking devices for a hefty amount of renown. Tired of seeing every single Citizen only utilize these two jobs. Especially since the in-game limit of 3 at a time was removed.

My NUCLEAR take:

Remove every job and only have Citizen / Bounty Hunter jobs. Make everything available on the black market as 1 time use items. Bacta kits, syringes, fusion cutter, armor pack, jetpacks, cloaking device, misc weapons, etc. However imo the black market shouldn’t be unlimited items where everyone can buy as much as they want. There should be weekly shops where there are X amount of this item and that item available and once they’ve been bought out you gotta wait till the next weekly shop update to be able to restock.

This will make Citizen’s value their lives way more imo. 

+1 tho to the overall idea

• Winner 5
  • Dumb 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

31 minutes ago, Marvel said:

My honest opinion:

Remove Guild Spy and Guild Jumper. Add the option to buy 1 time use jetpacks and cloaking devices for a hefty amount of renown. Tired of seeing every single Citizen only utilize these two jobs. Especially since the in-game limit of 3 at a time was removed.

My NUCLEAR take:

Remove every job and only have Citizen / Bounty Hunter jobs. Make everything available on the black market as 1 time use items. Bacta kits, syringes, fusion cutter, armor pack, jetpacks, cloaking device, misc weapons, etc. However imo the black market shouldn’t be unlimited items where everyone can buy as much as they want. There should be weekly shops where there are X amount of this item and that item available and once they’ve been bought out you gotta wait till the next weekly shop update to be able to restock.

+1 The suggestion only if this is how it goes. I do suggest some way for guild HC to regulate the prices/supply for these items. 

Edited by Satan
35 minutes ago, Marvel said:

My honest opinion:

My NUCLEAR take:

this would also give the inventory a use on other jobs. Your Nuclear take is really fuckin good

+1 to a Black Market Dealer

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Head Admin
2 minutes ago, Mystic said:

this would also give the inventory a use on other jobs. Your Nuclear take is really fuckin good

+1 to a Black Market Dealer

Tactical nuke

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

3 hours ago, Marvel said:

My honest opinion:

My NUCLEAR take:

I +1 this. No more need for AC-130s flying about with RC shotguns 

• Dumb 1

+1, if possible add it to clones so they can maybe buy grenades? 

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

• 1 month later...
Systems Dev

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife

Systems Dev

Pending
To be reviewed by the Founders and Dev Team

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler