Sina

Name: Sina | Etain Tur-Mukan

RP Rank: Knight

Suggestion: Giving Etain a Cloaking Device 

Implementation: Adding Cloaking Device to Etain

Lore: N/A

Add or Change: Add weapon_camo_sr to Etain Tur-Mukan

Job: Etain Tur Mukan

Description: Adding a Cloak for Etain would make it easier to work with Omega Squad during covert operation's, Currently without a cloak it makes it difficult to work as closely with Omega then it should be when doing their main role as a covert commando squad. Overall this would make life alot easier for anyone RP'ing as Etain present or Future.

Weapons: weapon_camo_sr

Other:

Edited by Sina

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

+1.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

I swear that job had it at one point unless I've never noticed as we didn't really have an Etain for extended time when I was in SOBDE but I don't see the issue as the job literally works alongside Omega. Therefore deemed necessary, otherwise they'd just have to tell you to stay behind which would be the exact opposite of what you're there for.

+1 Until further notice though.

Edited by Buzz

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

+1 everyone clowned me when i was etain for wanting this.

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

• Management
Management

Ask for force cloak not a cloaking device

• Bruh 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

2 minutes ago, Marvel said:

As the one who waived Sina, This was also an option but at the same time with the lack of any updates to Jedi other than cosmetic ones and bug fixes, it was decided to avoid any changes on the power side of sabers. Especially with Etain who has a good saber already.

• Confused 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Force cloak OR do what we used to do when I was Niner and just plan for having Etain around! 
If you and your omega guys are wanting to do some stealth with Etain you just have to be more sneaky because Etain can be spotted. Use your Omega who are cloaked to help you out!
Worst case scenario - just ask for a GM to give you a cloak if you need it. I think having Etain have no cloak is a cool dynamic because it forces you to think and be creative instead of just going invisible too.

• Winner 3
  • Informative 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

-1, jedi already have a way to go invisible. And as eclipse said maybe just work around it, like they would've in the actual war? You don't see obi wan going around begging for a jetpack si he can fly around like 2ndAC. Planning around your weaknesses is apart of the game

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

4 hours ago, Marvel said:

I'm def not opposed to Force cloak being added instead as a possible compromise if the Cloaking Device is not possible.

3 hours ago, Eclipse said:

Force cloak OR do what we used to do when I was Niner and just plan for having Etain around! 
If you and your omega guys are wanting to do some stealth with Etain you just have to be more sneaky because Etain can be spotted. Use your Omega who are cloaked to help you out!
Worst case scenario - just ask for a GM to give you a cloak if you need it. I think having Etain have no cloak is a cool dynamic because it forces you to think and be creative instead of just going invisible too.

Fair enough, I was going back and forth between either Force cloak or a cloaking device but decided on the latter due not having a timer on the cloak. I can see your side of things with the RP making things interesting and such I mostly went through with this to try and make it easier for Etain to work with Omega during covert ops. Appericate the feedback.

1 hour ago, ToasterBath said:

Just add force cloak to Etains saber, or just level up the Shadow skill tree to get force cloak

I was always told you had to be a Shadow to go down the Shadow skill tree and since I'm Guardian Manager it's not the most clear option for me.

• Informative 2
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

Systems Dev

Agree with EclipseComics, and ToasterBath

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife

• 1 month later...
Forum Admin

Etain used to have a cloaking device, not sure when it got removed, but just get advanced cloak added to the lore Saber instead 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Systems Dev

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife