Help Wanted in the Navy!

Marvel

• Management

Anaxes_Republic_Navy.webp

The Republic Navy needs YOU to step up and volunteer!

Currently the Navy is in a rough spot and their numbers are rather low. With this being said we are interested in potentially moving people up in the Faction to help revive it. If you are interested in stepping up in the Navy and helping it get back on it's feet please fill out this form:

https://forms.gle/BRN96zAMHTrBSiDg8

Looking forward to seeing who is willing to step up. We will get in contact with you depending on your answers about the future of the Navy. If you have any questions feel free to send them my way.

• Informative 1
  • Pay Respect 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Not the Navy!

• Funny 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

@Freck@Boutineer@Brace

Defcon 1 Scenario Gentlemen. 

Edited by Brooklyn

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Just now, Cox said:

You forgot @Fyi

No I didn’t 

• Funny 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...