Battalion of the Month for January 2023!

Marvel

• Management

Who got Battalion of the Month for January 2023?

andreas-bazylewski-obi-wan-kenobi-art.jp

The 212th Attack Battalion!

212th has had crazy numbers even prior to the new year starting and this system being created. Throughout the month they managed to gain 38 new recruits and they had logged up to 28 trainings held during the month of January. Outside of pure numbers as well 212th have definitely been on top with their amazing activity and ability to keep their members engaged while on the server. 212th has been doing a magnificent job promoting activity and roleplay this last month and totally earned this honor.

@Quassont @Rezz @BadDog

Looking at everyone's statistics overall for the last month there were definitely a few contenders that were extremely close to getting Battalion of the Month. We're very excited to see which battalion will take the prize now that we're in February.

Moving forward:

Moving forward with future Battalion of the Months I want to just clarify that pure numbers is not the only thing we look at when deciding this. I know not every battalion can compete with certain battalions when it comes to overall numbers but you can still compete by promoting activity with the numbers you do have, by promoting serious roleplay when on the server, and by keeping your battalion engaged when on the server whether by hosting trainings often or creating passive RP with your troopers and the server.

If anyone has any questions or concerns please send them my way!

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
Just now, Gibby said:

can 212th Get it 2 months in a row? @Marvel

No. We want the rewards for Battalion of the Month to be obtainable by everyone so we do not allow any battalion to get it 2 months in a row.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

10 hours ago, Gadget said:

@Bitterwe"ll have to try harder this month haha 

Its the 50 recruits and no trainings for us.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

4 minutes ago, Mystic said:

Its the 50 recruits and no trainings for us.

50 is impressive nonetheless, tbh I think they should put like the 2 runners up, just as a small token of appreciation to there work.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...