Add Massiff jobs to CG

Bane

Add or Change: Three massiff jobs to CG's tracker subunit
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Massiff

Slots: 3

Description: Massiffs are the trusty hounds of the Coruscant Guard's Tracker division. Used to hunt criminals, track suspects, and sniff out evidence, these trusty hounds see use all across the galaxy. 

Model: models/mrpounder1/player/massif.mdl
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: N/A
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other:

• Agree 3

Former: A lot of shit dude

5 minutes ago, Bane said:

Weapons: N/A
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other:

+1 Once the other suggestion gets passed for massifs to have a bite swep it’ll be great to add it in.

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...

Only if you give them a fucking bite SWEP jesus 

+1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

11 minutes ago, Marvel said:

What life would this take up? I’m gonna have serious questions for anyone that uses their clone life to be a dog ngl

It would operate like it did before, you get a training and essentially you would be set to that job when CG needs massiffs. It’s a big part of their tracker program and there are oddly a lot of people who like… dog roleplay ig. 

• Agree 1

• Management
4 hours ago, Bane said:

It would operate like it did before, you get a training and essentially you would be set to that job when CG needs massiffs. It’s a big part of their tracker program and there are oddly a lot of people who like… dog roleplay ig. 

Then imo the system already works as intended. This would just be taking a job away from CG and if it’s just a job that people only get on when needed then using the event job already gets the job done.

Personally I’d -1 this because I would not suggest wasting a job slot on a part time job when they can already use the EJ but if it’s what y’all want idk

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

16 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Then imo the system already works as intended. This would just be taking a job away from CG and if it’s just a job that people only get on when needed then using the event job already gets the job done.

Personally I’d -1 this because I would not suggest wasting a job slot on a part time job when they can already use the EJ but if it’s what y’all want idk

nobody knows how anymore, pretty sure i have to claim the server to set an EJ

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Nothing changed. Just get approval from a CG Tracker and have a gm set you as the event job then unclaim the server. 

• Informative 1
Forum Admin
3 hours ago, Xaze said:

Nothing changed. Just get approval from a CG Tracker and have a gm set you as the event job then unclaim the server. 

If that’s the process, it’s OD asf. Easy job addition, that will avoid conflict

This, or figure out a way to get someone on a job that doesn’t involve claiming the server to do it lel

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

-1. I agree with Marvel on the points he brought up.

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.