Mavericks break

Im going on a break. Im taking time away. Im ending the teamspeak manager meme. I need at the very least a break from synergy. Im sure ill be back or maybe ill actually forget about it this time. ya know, people make fun of me for being old and still playing garrys mod and i look at it and i feel like....well shit. im not young anymore. im old. But I also have a lot of free time when not working. 

i dont know where i wanna go with my words on this post. On the one hand i want to flame like 50 people call them out for their hypocrisy and on the other i want to leave a few  good words, some mentions and just say farewell for now. For those who know me best and want to reach me, Im always in @Woeny discord.

Probably gonna go with the latter and some spice.

@ForseenI think you got a lot of flak and prolly some hate with the whole teamspeak manager thing, but thank you for at least allowing me to run 1/4 of the infrastructure. Yes i will play overwatch 2 wioth you.

@Woeny I consider you my closest friend. you do good here for a fat neckbearded shitlord of a retard who says dumbfuck shit all the time. See you in discord.

@Gears Black man Windu coming your way anytime soon? Good luck my dude.

@XazeI fucked your mom and she liked it and begged me to come back.

@Square You actually are a bitch. Just saying. Ill beat your ass in any game any day bitch.

@JadWe never did get to do that audit.

@Mazen Schizophrenia, Seek help.

@BrooklynYou got done dirty with the HA thing. Keep pushing my friend. Im there if you need anything.

If i didnt mention you, Sorry not sorry. 

Synergy has been my home for a long time. It always will be.e

“Good friends never say goodbye. They simply say ‘See you soon.’”

• Friendly 2
  • Bruh 1

spacer.png

I didn't even know you were around.

kidding i saw you pop into TS every now and then bro. Clutch also spoke highly of his time with you, i appreciate all you did in the past and i will eagerly await your return

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• Coordinator
Coordinator

o7, thank you for all the work you did for us! Appreciate you!