Ganar's 10th Sector Commander Application

Ganar

Steam Name: Dragon of the West

RP Name: Omega CMD Niner | Ganar

RP Rank: Commander

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:184114197

Regiment you are applying for: 10th Sector

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I should become a Regimental Commander because I believe that I have the experience, mentality, and dedication for the position. I have been around Synergy since 2018 and since then, I feel like I have accumulated command experience from multiple sources instead of just one. Each battalion has given a different experience as nothing ever occurred exactly twice. With that experience, I try to view things from all angles instead of just one. I want to be the Regimental that doesn't brush off situations brought to me, but instead thoroughly go through them and figure out a solution. Lastly, I think I should be a Regimental Commander because I dedicate myself to the server and, in my opinion, hold good relations with most people in the community. With that, I believe I will succeed as the 10th Sector Regimental and my goal of bringing up activity.

Availability:

Weekdays 6PM-1AM

Weekends 12PM-2AM

Always available through Discord

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server:

Galactic Marines: Private -> Commander 

41st Elite Corps: Sergeant -> Commander

Coruscant Guard: 2nd Lieutenant -> Captain

Special Operation Brigade: Private -> Commander

Jedi: Padawan -> Master/General

(I'm not going to fill up this entire app with experience, but if there are questions about it feel free to ask)

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?: 

At the end of my term, I want the 10th Sector to be as active as possible. It's no hidden secret that the server could use it. I understand that everyone has lives, but I'm sure that with proper incentives and a push for it, numbers can increase. Alongside a push for activity, I want each of the battalions to contain a stable Officer Corps. This will prevent sudden resignations to throw off the entire battalion and keep it moving. I also was the 10th Sector to have a sense of communication when my term ends. I want the battalions to be able to always reach out to others.

41st Elite Corps: At the current moment, 41st is in a decent position. Although they are, I want to keep that up by the end of my term. At the end, I want them to have a good number of Senior Officers instead of having just a few. These Senior Officers will be the ones to help pave the way for Junior Officers and Senior NCOs.

Rancor: By the end of my term, I want Rancor to have a stable Officer Corps that is still pushing ARC Trainings. At the current moment, Rancor doesn't have the most Officers that can consistently push out the trainings for other battalions. With that Officer Corps, I also want Rancor to have a solid Senior NCO corps that is ready to help with the ARC trainings and be prepared to become potential Junior Officers.

Coruscant Guard: Finally at the end of my term, I want Coruscant Guard to keep up their activity and strong Officer Corps. As they continue with that, I want them to help build up their NCOs and strengthen relations between all battalions throughout the server. 

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

From what I've been told, each of the battalions within the 10th Sector have fairly good relations. Although that is the case, I want to continue to help these battalions have good relations. In order to do so, I plan on conducting joint trainings and possibly deployments by working with the GM team. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes, I understand

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes, I understand

Edited by Ganar
Just added Battalion Specifics
  • Winner 2

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

+1 easy day great person, carries about the battalions and showed that he would be best fit for the position. Lead the helm for SO BDE and the past positions he has been in. 

Edited by KillJoy

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Your application is really short, but thats not necessarily a bad thing, just a few questions for you

Could you clarify how you plan to go about increasing the officer count in Rancor? Do you have a plan to host recruitment drives or perhaps something to incentivize people to come back? 

41st seems to be doing good with Keegan, Have you spoken with him about plans to boost activity further or perhaps to work closer with the rest of the Sector in RP/Deployments as a whole?

I'm just a little curious about your plans since it seems to be mostly about stabilizing battalions. If things fall apart its important to have a Plan B. 

Having worked with you in the past in GM and SOBDE i am fairly confident you can hold this position, but in fairness of the other applicant ill wait for your response. 

• Informative 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

31 minutes ago, Mystic said:

41st seems to be doing good with Keegan, Have you spoken with him about plans to boost activity further or perhaps to work closer with the rest of the Sector in RP/Deployments as a whole?

Ganar actually did speak to me for a while regarding this. We discussed how I was revitalizing 41st Battalion Ambassador system and how I'd like to use that as well as Ganar's help in growing relations, deployments, and trainings between the different battalions, as well as some other things. 

This is a +1 for me, Ganar knows what he's doing and is deserving of at least an interview!

• Informative 2

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

+1

From my time with Ganar in the community he has been both a motivated and charismatic member to work along-side with. He promotes a friendly approach with most situations however when the situation turns sour he keeps his composure is able to deal with matters with a clear, thoughtful and quality response. From working with him in SOBDE and Jedi he has demonstrated to be a key strength to each of the respective roles he has and is in. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

You got a waive bud? @ Director

• Informative 2
  • Pay Respect 3
  • Confused 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Management
Management
36 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

You got a waive bud? @ Director

spacer.png

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Winner 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c