Make BH quests more risky, but more rewarding

Name: Conrad

RP Rank: Overseer/Major

Suggestion: Make BH quests more risky, but also more rewarding. I've been told by maddoxx that BH's have a 10% higher value then regular GAR quests of the same difficulty. I think this should be increased to 50% or even 100%, with the caveat that there is a downside for failure. On failure make you lose an amount of credits based on the amount you would gain on success. Right now i'm thinking 25% or 50% blanket, but you could also change it based on difficulty.

Implementation: Forseen said this was possible, so just implement it.

Lore: As a BH you live a high risk high reward lifestyle. If you take out a bounty to kill someone or bring them in you get a good pay out if you succeed. However if you fail you're likely to die, which isn't a punishment we can really recreate in our server. So instead punish the player by having to pay X amount of credits for a failure. This mimics more fully the high risk high reward lifestyle of a BH.

Other: Would make this faction more unique in their quests, given you more flavor in the quest system of the server.

• Agree 3
  • Winner 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been ACCEPTED.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - ACCEPTED

• 5 months later...
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

@WoenyHeads up, this one got lost in server suggestions. Wanted to get your eyes. Going to move it under quests.

• Informative 1
  • Bruh 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...