Boss' (Panda) Delta Squad resignation

Panda

Name: Panda / RC 38 Delta Squad LEAD Boss

Reason: It's been a fun ride as RC on Synergy, was basically the first long term battalion I got into. But the recent shit within SOBDE that I won't list is just not needed and I want to get away from it, maybe I'll go back to RC when a new generation is in charge. For now, peace out, CT PVT Panda on his way to the Venator.

Recommendation for next Boss: Whoever wants to go for it.

Effective: Now

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Feelsbadman O7

• Agree 1
Banned

nice meme

3 hours ago, Punda said:

Name: Panda / RC 38 Delta Squad LEAD Boss

Reason: It's been a fun ride as RC on Synergy, was basically the first long term battalion I got into. But the recent shit within SOBDE that I won't list is just not needed and I want to get away from it, maybe I'll go back to RC when a new generation is in charge. For now, peace out, CT PVT Panda on his way to the Venator.

Recommendation for next Boss: Whoever wants to go for it.

Effective: Now

Regardless of everyone's bull shit, You did a great job in RC. I doubt the next person will be able to do half of what you did. Them shoes too big to fill. Saddened to hear this honestly, but I wish you the best.

• Agree 5

The fact that most of you make fun of Punda for his work, shows 2 things. 1. You guys got to stop with the Keeping UP with Synergy RP. The drama is constant and always is useless, but also isn't needed. BCMD and other high ranking officers treating him like trash also shows you guys shouldn't deserve your positions if you can treat another member of the community like that.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
28 minutes ago, BigBurner said:

The fact that most of you make fun of Punda for his work, shows 2 things. 1. You guys got to stop with the Keeping UP with Synergy RP. The drama is constant and always is useless, but also isn't needed. BCMD and other high ranking officers treating him like trash also shows you guys shouldn't deserve your positions if you can treat another member of the community like that.

I don't even know who you are but your preaching right now 

50 minutes ago, BigBurner said:

You have no idea what you are talking about.

• Agree 3
4 hours ago, Punda said:

This is what some people within RC/NULL act like

Just wanted to say, I respected you as Boss the most I've respected any RC or Null lead that's been in the position. Sad to see you go. 

If I see you around on the ship, i'll give ya a high five. o7

• Agree 1
14 hours ago, Zahariel said:

Regardless of everyone's bull shit, You did a great job in RC. I doubt the next person will be able to do half of what you did. Them shoes too big to fill. Saddened to hear this honestly, but I wish you the best.

HEY IM GONNA  RUN FOR IT NEXT

Edited by Scottish
10 minutes ago, Punda said:

Sure it is

Ok punda, I love you as a person(which is way different than how it was in the past) but dude you need to back off the RC/Null.I get you didn't leave on good terms and their is now a little bit of a bad blood, but If you check it has just been a meme we have done this before on applications such as Kain and Llama. Also Its not only RC and Null its multiple people thus is why Metro Tagged multiple people(People also known as the "Ding Dong" Squad) @Metro

• Agree 3
2 minutes ago, Duck said:

Ok punda, I love you as a person(which is way different than how it was in the past) but dude you need to back off the RC/Null.I get you didn't leave on good terms and their is now a little bit of a bad blood, but If you check it has just been a meme we have done this before on applications such as Kain and Llama.

I'll agree with this. I love you Punda, but this sums it up.

• Agree 1
11 minutes ago, Llama/Yoda said:

They memed the same way on my resignation lol mine isn't personal at least lmao.

Well you weren't having a big ass argument with them yesterday, thats why I believe its passive aggresiveness

Edited by Punda
  • Disagree 2
3 hours ago, Punda said:

Well you weren't having a big ass argument with them yesterday, thats why I believe its passive aggresiveness

Except I am not involved in any argument....... and it is 100% a meme that has been used and I quote, "will be used on every resignation from now on."  it is a joke not a dick quit taking it so hard, it isn't personal.

• Agree 1

I would say that I have made some of the highest quality memes on the server and sometimes take it to far, however this "meme", I want no part in. I'm friends or at least acquaintance with almost everyone involved and I've seen and heard things that lead me to believe it's much more than a "meme." 

I don't fully know the story, so please correct me if I am wrong. The other RC or whoever else was involved didn't agree with how Boss was running his Squad and what he was doing, like adding SC to the discord without telling anyone else (I don't know if he did this or not, but I just saw someone say something about this so I'm using it as a example.) This is the point in the story where I am lost. DId you guys ask him to step down? Say he was going to get demoted if he didn't step down? (This doesn't matter to much to the point I'm trying to make, but I would like to know.) Anyways, you guys who wanted him demoted or to step down have succeeded and won, so stop shoving it in his face. Obviously he's not taking what you're doing as a meme.

This whole post is like if one of my neighbors killed my dog on purpose and than asked if we could be friends. Like fuck no, you killed my dog.

Goldfish-Walking-On-Land-119643.thumb.jpg.d8b7c947ea89cb93490f6d9be01209d6.jpg

EDIT: I didn't agree with everything Punda was doing or how his attitude was in RC. I've even said "he's starting to turn into a real Chris." (Thought I should include this before anyone tries to call me out on this)

Edited by Dargon
1 hour ago, Zahariel said:

Just because something is a "Meme" doesn't mean doing said activity excuses you of being a dick. You were a Head Admin and acted like this?

Tomas has always been a lovable dick

2 minutes ago, Tomas said:

I really am not sure what your issue is with me, but I do know where you can stick aforementioned issue... ^_-

The fact that every interaction I've had with you has been negative. I've found middle ground with every person I've met on the server except for you, and have no interest in befriending someone so rude and toxic. It doesn't seem like Synergy RP matters to you, and that you're selfish and egotistical. You borderline abused your admin problems, and were protected by the higher ups that for whatever reason tolerated your behavior. That's simply put, my problem with you. I know you've no interest, and couldn't care less about what I think, but I'll still lay my problems out in a mature manner. I admit I'm not perfect, but I've never and will never intentionally ruin someone else's player experience simply because I have the power to.

@Fizzik I don't even know who you are.

• Agree 4
1 minute ago, Zahariel said:

The fact that every interaction I've had with you has been negative. I've found middle ground with every person I've met on the server except for you, and have no interest in befriending someone so rude and toxic. It doesn't seem like Synergy RP matters to you, and that you're selfish and egotistical. You borderline abused your admin problems, and were protected by the higher ups that for whatever reason tolerated your behavior. That's simply put, my problem with you. I know you've no interest, and couldn't care less about what I think, but I'll still lay my problems out in a mature manner. I admit I'm not perfect, but I've never and will never intentionally ruin someone else's player experience simply because I have the power to.

@Fizzik I don't even know who you are.

same

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

7 hours ago, Dargon said:

I would say that I have made some of the highest quality memes on the server and sometimes take it to far, however this "meme", I want no part in. I'm friends or at least acquaintance with almost everyone involved and I've seen and heard things that lead me to believe it's much more than a "meme." 

I don't fully know the story, so please correct me if I am wrong. The other RC or whoever else was involved didn't agree with how Boss was running his Squad and what he was doing, like adding SC to the discord without telling anyone else (I don't know if he did this or not, but I just saw someone say something about this so I'm using it as a example.) This is the point in the story where I am lost. DId you guys ask him to step down? Say he was going to get demoted if he didn't step down? (This doesn't matter to much to the point I'm trying to make, but I would like to know.) Anyways, you guys who wanted him demoted or to step down have succeeded and won, so stop shoving it in his face. Obviously he's not taking what you're doing as a meme.

This whole post is like if one of my neighbors killed my dog on purpose and than asked if we could be friends. Like fuck no, you killed my dog.

Goldfish-Walking-On-Land-119643.thumb.jpg.d8b7c947ea89cb93490f6d9be01209d6.jpg

EDIT: I didn't agree with everything Punda was doing or how his attitude was in RC. I've even said "he's starting to turn into a real Chris." (Thought I should include this before anyone tries to call me out on this)

Someone else might've explained it but he left on his own accord. I have all the discord logs saved. I won't explain the whole story here as it is still fresh but all I can say is that he left on his own after an argument. If @Punda is fine with the full story being said here then I am happy to explain it all. I was not personally involved in the argument so I would say the unbiased story from everything I saw.

EDIT: Also no one wanted him removed, demoted, or to step down. Everyone just wanted him to stop making decisions for all of RC without us. My opinion is that both sides are now being petty with this. Memes are fine but this has gone to a point that it's not funny anymore. Everyone kind of pummeled the meme in the ground.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Rush Cat said:

If we didn't make memes about this type of stuff we would never get through it. Everything in life would be serious all the time.

@Forseen This sums up my sentiments exactly. I've had talks with Punda, and we've sorted out our differences. Personally, I have ZERO issue with him as a person, and honestly do not care what he does, no issue. Him as a leader, I fundamentally disagreed with him over his leadership and how he acted in RP situations. So to sum it up, as a person, we chillin, in-game as Boss, we may butt-heads. The fact you are taking this so seriously is pretty bad, illustrating how apparently a slight joke can be "offensive" and try to implement IN-RP issues and "talks"? Really? For something in an OOC situation which has NO IMPACT upon our leadership, or the groups below us? I would LOVE to speak with you about this issue if you feel it necessary.

• Agree 2
1 hour ago, Washington said:

@Forseen This sums up my sentiments exactly. I've had talks with Punda, and we've sorted out our differences. Personally, I have ZERO issue with him as a person, and honestly do not care what he does, no issue. Him as a leader, I fundamentally disagreed with him over his leadership and how he acted in RP situations. So to sum it up, as a person, we chillin, in-game as Boss, we may butt-heads. The fact you are taking this so seriously is pretty bad, illustrating how apparently a slight joke can be "offensive" and try to implement IN-RP issues and "talks"? Really? For something in an OOC situation which has NO IMPACT upon our leadership, or the groups below us? I would LOVE to speak with you about this issue if you feel it necessary.

*prepares popcorn*