Order 66

Snadvich

Name:  Snadvich

Who helped (If applicable): Mavelle, Dirty, Conrad

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Order 66

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Yes

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

• Director
Director

5/5/5 Was fun

Gameplay: 3 - Was very unorganized, just was a RDM fest without any punishment, people got tired of the event quickly and got off because of it.

Care and Effort: 5 - Self explainable

Server Performance: 2 - Just got really really laggy at times which is understandable to why it was happening but just honest feedback.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

4/5/2 but all great events are laggy Gameplay was a little stale for some but overall it was executed great

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

I gotta be brutally honest, I fucking hated this event lol. Some of it was cool, some of it being specially on the bits that @Mavelle was doing ahsoka RP for.

gameplay 2 - Literally just RDM which gets old very fast especially with how extremely absent any real organisation was. To call it game play is sort of a strech

care and effort 3 - I think some of it was well made and thought out, I think a lot of it was not. There was a real mixed bag so i honestly can't say it was awful, what shone most was once again Mavelle as Ahsoka, the specs of RP I saw was okay but it was so spread 

Server Performance 2 - the server was absolutely struggling due to no fault of anyone involved I don't think anything was ever spawned at all. However, the server still shit itself not as bad as that day 1 zombie event but still pretty bad. It hit some real slideshow shit at some points

I dunno how much time and effort really went into it, from what I could feel it felt a lot on the spot and not in the bacta way where it all comes together. It felt on the spot like how all order 66 events are, not very well

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Gameplay: 2

Care and Effort: 3

Server Performance: 2

No offense. I liked the idea but for most of the Event I had no idea what was going on. The performance was also not the best and The fight inside the base turned into a Royal Rumble very quickly

Edited by Joshua
  • Management

3/4/2

Never been a fan of the Order 66 events where Clones face off against each other. They always devolve into chaos and it's hardly ever fun at least for me. The buildup went well for the event went well for a bit but got shit on when separate events began to happen back at base. Was very unorganized at that part where the NPCs just all but disappeared for the people in village and then the RP was secluded across the map with like three people whereas the main bulk of the playerbase was left hanging. Apparently Grievous showed up idk. It was all very confusing and all over the place and random. Nothing really made sense. Random Sith Lords showed up... I really don't know how to explain my thought process for everything that went down it was just way to unorganized.

Appreciate the effort in at least trying to make it a little more unique compared to past 66 events.

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

5/5/3

I think the 66 events are pretty boring, so adding the 65/66 fight into the mix was really interesting. I really enjoyed the chaos of not knowing who I could trust and who was trying to kill me (though it did last a little long). 

Giving clones the choice to rebel or not was the best choice for an event like this.

Can't wait for the next one!

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg