Noodles Specialized Regimental Application

Noodles

Steam Name: Noodles 

RP Name: Commander Colt

RP Rank: Commander

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:178288105

Regiment you are applying for: Specialized Regiment

Experience

I will list my main experiences on the big servers. I have been a lot of other Big ranks in small communities.

Icefuse: 187th Commander | Vice Admiral | Attack Regimental Commander | 5th Fleet XO

Synergy: Battalion Commander Fox x2 | Commander Thorn | Rancor Commander Coltx2 / WO Hammer | ARCO Major Thire | Captain Hound / Tracker Lead | Server Staff Admin x3 

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: 

Being a Regimental Commander is not someone who is always micro-managing the battalions and telling the BCMD and their Officers constantly what they should be doing. It is more or less just providing assistance where needed—being a Battalion's first step when reaching High command. Being there to help brainstorm new ideas or talk and provide suggestions where needed. With my leadership style and how I have crafted the Coruscant Guard in the past and how they conduct themselves today, I feel that I am a good leader to become a Regimental Commander.

I should be a Regimental Commander because I can improve and increase the growth of the Specialized Regiment. With this regiment being so self-sustaining. There will not be much change that I will need to do. Just help manage and provide support when needed. With my understanding of the regiment and how it should work I know I will be the perfect fit. As well I have a passion to help the server grow and I know with the Rank of Regimental I can be a positive influence to get the server back to the glory it had before.

Do you understand the lore of your Regiment?: Yes, I do.

Availability: Monday Through Friday: 

4pm EST - 11pm EST

Saturday and Sunday: Almost all day on and off

I am also easily reachable on discord all day and can get on the server if needed.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: 

Battalion Commander Fox ( 1 Full Term 2 month into 2nd) | Commander Thorn (2017 under Puck) | Rancor Commander Colt / WO Hammer( 2018 Under Dragon) | ARCO Major Thire (2019 Under Ratio) | Server Staff Admin x3 | Member of the Community since day 1 | 187th BCMD applicant (Lost to Sugga) | 

Was a force to help remake the "Operations Regiment." (Sadly gone again)
Helped Reform CG from the hole that they were in before I took Fox

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your Regiment to be at the end of your term?: 

Rancor: 

So, Rancor is currently going through and assessing the quality of the ARC training and going through with changes. Although the final changes have not been made, I want to see and assist get the new training out. Other than that a big key with Rancor is making sure the training is done on the proper days. As well doing trainings on Off weeks (If people can) do trainings just for people who cannot attend the training have a chance to go, As well as EU trainings. Other than that Rancor is in a good state and would like a little more NCO presence from then but they are in a really good State.

SOBDE:
SOBDE is one if not the most self-sufficient battalion on the server, and a huge change is not something they need. One thing I want to help them work on is their overall appearance and showing the server that they are elite and be more of a roleplay oriented battalion, and showing what they can be for the server. Also, helping them bring back their Outreach program and seeing that come back and shine to be something great for appearance and relationship with the server. Other than that, SOBDE is in a good spot just seeing them continue their greatness will be awesome.

Spec as a whole:
For the entire Regiment, I want to see the relationships between all the other battalions become unlocked; I want to see the Battalions work more with each other, train with each other, and interact a whole lot better. One policy I will press is communication between battalions during downtime. I don't want to enforce an "Open door policy." However, I want relationships to develop between everyone in the Regiment to promote higher-quality connections within the community. As well as improving relations in the regiment, I want to see more joint trainings. Both SOBDE and Rancor have sets of skills that together can be useful. So seeing trainings of them working together is something I will be wanting to see happen and putting together myself. Specialized is a regiment that should be the elite of the elite, and showing that being a helping hand will most definitely be something I will strive for to make the Regiment the best it ever has been. 

How do you plan to improve relations within your Regiment?: 

Plan of Action:

Monthly Meetings:
  Instead of having to sit down with each BCMD on their own, I feel it is important to have meetings with them at the same time. These meetings will allow the group to discuss the Regiment openly and bring up problems or concerns; this will enable those first steps into a regiment that can be more open and willing to get better and strive for greatness.

Overall Appearance on the Server:

So one big thing I want to see during the term is giving people a reason to be on the server and giving them things to do. A big problem I see with the people nowadays on the server is when they get on they have nothing to do. If Regimental, I want to be proactive in patrols, and various kinds of roleplay to keep the player on the server and keep them happy. So what I will be pushing within the regiment is to create role play situations, go on patrols and always be wanting to do something to keep the play base on their toes..

Events:
I will always say this on apps because I feel it keeps people in the battalion and boosts numbers but works on getting more Events geared to their Specs. Even more events like Rancor helping out Siege Battalions, ETC. Just way to create fun in the Regiment

Manifesto:
I am not here to come in and to step on any toes or Demand changes. In my role as a Regimental, I am here to support. I intend to attend most if not all Rancor ARC trainings during the week; providing support and ensuring the training is done to its best quality. I will watch over RC tryouts and be there to help. I will be there for any new ideas in both battalions and provide feedback as needed. I will continually brainstorm new ideas for both battalions. I also want to improve coordination between both battalions, making sure everyone is happy and having fun during events. As well as just helping keep relations in check for the battalions, other regiments, and the VIP Factions. I will be the regimental that does not want significant change (Unless needed, which I do not see); I will be there for support and assistance if required. On top of this work to be a screenline of communication to and from the rest of High Command as I believe keeping my peers informed is beneficial for everyone.

Do you understand that you will be removed from your position if you go inactive?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three-month term limit, and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

Just want to take the time to Thank anyone who even looks at my app. +1 -1 I still respect you all <3

• Funny 2
  • Winner 1

The guy that plays on a roleplay server but hates roleplay

Big +1

Some of the points brought up in this application are extremely beneficial for both groups in Spec. I think the monthly meetings with all members will prove to be a fun ground and great idea for both rancor and SOBDE to get together and discuss things or joint ideas. Big fan, so good luck in the interview <3

• Friendly 1

Doom the Boom

Banned

+1 FUCK YEAH I LOVE IT 

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1

• Friendly 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

+1 Good Luck.

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 Supported you in the past and supporting you now, good luck!

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Egert said:

-1 I've seen empty promises towards the trainings hosted for On and Off week and associated with EU's aswell. Would be nice if it wasn't all bark.

EU trainings are definitely a thing I am trying to work towards. If you would like to talk to me about them. Please shoot me a message in TS or discord and I am more then happy to talk to you about it. 

• Director
Director

+1 I see you have started to do the EU ARC trainings and I am happy that you are doing them 

Edited by Ollie_
  • Friendly 1
3 hours ago, Egert said:

-1 I've seen empty promises towards the trainings hosted for On and Off week and associated with EU's aswell. Would be nice if it wasn't all bark.

I do recall hosting a few EU trainings the previous on week. As well as seeing some hosted.

It is recommended you join the Rancor discord and have the correct tags if you do not. Please message a Rancor officer if you need to discord.

• Agree 1
On 6/15/2022 at 2:02 PM, Egert said:

if anything, since Noodles joined Rancor i have seen countless more EU trainings organized and hosted, on off and on weeks, this is many more than prior to his joining, i suggest you take a look in the rancor discord. I literally don't know Noodles except for a few interactions during his Fox term. I've only seen the things he said in this app, and honestly, having a Reg who has and will continue to host offweek trainings for EU players is more than most can hope for. 

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

4 hours ago, Whataburger said:

Can you elaborate? Could you go into a little bit more depth?

Thanks.

Certainly. 
Helping SOBDE create a outreach program, that will bring more of a connection to the other battalions so they can utilize their unique skills, and the roleplay that they bring to the server. As well allowing for a more open base from the battalion to SOBDE. 

Hope this helps. Any more questions please ask! :)

6 hours ago, Noodles said:

Certainly. 
Helping SOBDE create a outreach program, that will bring more of a connection to the other battalions so they can utilize their unique skills, and the roleplay that they bring to the server. As well allowing for a more open base from the battalion to SOBDE. 

Hope this helps. Any more questions please ask! :)

You are aware SOBDE already has an outreach program right? Or are you talking about reworking the current system? Are you going to make it mandatory? Because everything you wrote is what outreach already does

Edited by A-a-ron

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, A-a-ron said:

You are aware SOBDE already has an outreach program right? Or are you talking about reworking the current system? Are you going to make it mandatory? Because everything you wrote is what outreach already does

The rework. And as a regimental it’s not my place to make things mandatory for the battalions. That’s what the BCMD is for.  I would be there to Advise and suggest where needed. As Well I’m aware outreach Does that already, Im here here to help iron out any kinks and holes in the program if needed and help see the progress of the program keep on getting better and better. 

Edited by Noodles
I suck at grammar

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

hi.