CCS main base

Dennis

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): n/a

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The attack battalions go to take out one of the colt crime syndicate strong holds. This is a bloody battle that will result in many losses on both sides

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Colt Crime Syndicate

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Gameplay: 3 The PvE and PvP was great, but no real climax. Just felt like after a couple minutes the fighting stopped. No big bad, objective only for jedi. It was alright till the end basically.

Care and Effort: 2 No effort with dupes or props, just a map, but the only saving is event jobs beng CCS and not just mando's or something. More unique

Server Performance: 4 No major issues.

• Agree 1
  • Confused 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Banned

4/5/5

Pretty fun event with enjoying gameplay, good effort into planning/story/lore, and great server performance

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Banned

Gameplay: 1

Care and Effort: 2 

Server Performance: 4

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

5/4/5

Gameplay- Something other than CIS! Having the CCS come and play as snipers and just RP was really fun, good map, good npcs, good everything!

Care and Effort- Effort was really put into making this a good deployment and the care put in was spectacular

Performance- No lag at all!

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

1 minute ago, Batdog said:

1 | 2 | 4

Didn't know where to go. Got turbo laser constantly and mines didn't kill anyone I think.

Just now, Batdog said:

Didn't know where to go. Got turbo laser constantly and mines didn't kill anyone I think.

mostly just pew pew event 

5 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Gameplay: 3 The PvE and PvP was great, but no real climax. Just felt like after a couple minutes the fighting stopped. No big bad, objective only for jedi. It was alright till the end basically.

Care and Effort: 2 No effort with dupes or props, just a map, but the only saving is event jobs beng CCS and not just mando's or something. More unique

Server Performance: 4 No major issues.

Same as Conrad. 3/2/4

• Funny 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

5/4/4
Gameplay: Lots of fun! There was enough danger from the BHs to keep our heads down and our eyes open but they werent absurdly OP.

Care and Effort: It felt like time was put into planning the event despite it being short. You could have dragged it out but kept it close to the point
Preformance: Slight lag/frame drops but I think that's just the map

Former: A lot of shit dude

• Director
Director

3 Something we don't see very often, pvp was fun both against NPC's and players. It also wasn't only the CIS which made it more fun
3 The story worked out with the colt crime syndace being the most wanted so it wasn't unexpected that it happend.
3 Server wise it did lag a little bit but nothing major !

Gameplay: 3

Care and effort: 2

Server Performance: 5

Gameplay there really was not much to go off of and I had absolutely no clue where to go or what to do. It seemed many battalions were just running around everywhere and at one point a bounty hunter was in the middle of the 2 buildings that said spawn... I never died i dont know if that was a spawn but even if it just says spawn I dont think ECs should ever go there....

Care and effort it felt like it was rushed and there really was not much to do.... I guess we were supposed to find a holocron and then in another building we found like 15 civilians and that was quite literally it... Every thing seemed really empty

Server performance however had no issues and didn't feel any lag or any other issues

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

3/3/4
Event was alright, kinda just a short shoot 'em up, the ending fell flat a little but most the event was still fun.
EJ's and stuff were done well, nice and balanced. I would say the jetpack rules could have been a little clearer, because from what was said it sounded like we could use our jet packs in a limited capacity, but ended up getting turbo lasered for using them to kill enemies on a 1 story building's roof.
Lastly lag was good from my point of view but I did hear some complaining about it part way through.

3/4/3 Was pretty fun not the best but something to do. As a Jedi it didn't seem I had a TON to do but that was mostly by choice in being full heal mode if I was on clone I think it'd be fantastic. Had some fps issues but nothing huge. Good event!