From the Office of High Command 3/20/2022

Would you like to see sith come back? (Discuss in comments if you wish)  

63 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From the Office of High Command

3/20/2022

From the Office of the Chancellor - Conrad

General Updates

We currently have SPEC Regimental Commander, And BCMD Doom Applications open. In the next two weeks we will have BCMD Blitz(3/25/2022), BCMD Gregor(3/20/2022), Marshal Commander(3/31/2022), and Sheev Palpatine(4/2/2022)(!!!) Applications Opening.

This week we had an issue pertaining to arrests and what should be happening with them. With that incident the Arrest Guidelines were relooked over and more clarifications added. This is the document that is to be used for Arrests and is approved by Directors and maintained High Command. What we have done is added more information on when to contact staff members for a ban. This section has been added to the bottom of the document. When these bannable offenses occur CG and TG are still to arrest them, and then contact staff after the fact if one doesn’t get involved. Here is the document if you wish to review, and if you have questions or think a section needs clarification please reach out to myself or the Directors

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1USOgQs9sHXz71kSdmCc_O1PE0UBaapl3OK5ZzHYbDAI/edit

I do not want to see these rules translated into other documents, or people making up their own sets of rules. This is the one and only document for arrests, please ensure it stays that way.

Roleplayer of the Week

Roleplayer of the Week will be going to Lydus/Focus @Focusfor his phenomenal Roleplay as a Jedi Knight. During a Jedi Deployment he expertly handled negotiations between two hostile clans and was able to defuse them, and lead them towards a (relatively) peaceful resolution.It was really fun to watch and an excellent job! Contact me for your reward!

Question for the Community

Simple Yes or No. If you want you can elaborate in the comments. But this is just purely a curiosity for myself. So here it goes.

Would you like to see Sith come back?

Clone Updates

So the largest part of my last two weeks, by far, was the time I have been spending with Dooms Unit as acting BCMD Doom. This was brought on due to what felt like a very large dry spell coming from dooms unit in terms of activity as well as a lack of applicants for the position. After some brief discussion with @Maddoxxand @Stockingswe decided a much more direct stand-in would be needed to boost the battalion and hopefully attempt to find some applicants for the position. 

For things that I have been doing in Dooms Unit, some of the processes and documents where old, and confusing to people in the battalion, so with that my goal while I’m here is to simplify some of these. This has brought about changes in Battalion Tryouts(Turned into a training), Regimental Tryouts(Removed except ARC and HVO), Turning Havoc Squad into an Application/Interview process from a long form tryout, shortening some documents(Body Grouper Rules was the chief one), and work has start on switching to Satan’s Automatic Roster. The end goal of all these changes is to minimize clerical, reading, and time wasting work and to maximize the amount of time troopers can spend in game representing the battalion and having fun!

Lastly I would like to welcome @Xazeto the High Command team and SEIGE Regimental. While I am very sad that @Stockingshas resigned from the community, and feel his loss greatly, I am happy to have Xaze to replace him. I will be working closely with him to help pick and set up the next Doom when we have the interviews for the position, which are all planned for the next 2-3 days.

Navy Updates

I’ve had a bit of conversation with high ranking naval members about some internal systems. Some issues are being discussed among them about their current rank system and how it works within the navy. Myself and @Omalichad a wonderful conversation and I hope I set him in a great direction for improvement.

Jedi Updates

Spent some time with the Jedi During @Katy’s first weekly Council Meeting, and I can say it went very well. As I expected of a new Yoda a LOT of conversation was happening and discussion which is always great to see. I wasn’t able to give as much time as I had wished due to my LARGE amount of time spent with dooms unit, however after this meeting I was very very satisfied in this council and felt like it would be ok if I wasn’t able to give the time I wish I could have, which is a great feeling to have!

Guild Updates

No work with the senate this time!

Senate

No work with the senate this time!

Notes

As always, I am more than happy to talk in TS or discord at any time about anything. Just send me a message! 

Nothing from Jova as he is still on LOA!

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Forum Admin

I'll be totally honest, I was not here during the time of Sith... HOWEVER, through the horror stories, others have told me, and through having a few events Sith interactions myself, I would not like to see them come back. If it is a matter of wanting Jedi to have a more consistent avenue of RP / Combat, I think that would be much easier and enjoyable with a switch in their relation to battalion leadership.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Simply needed BH to see there’s better ways to add sith formally. We have planets now. Simple math. Sith can work now.

• Confused 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I don't really care if it is specifically sith or not, but a more consistent antagonist faction would be nice for both giving something to do during downtime as well as for hostile hunters to have a potential partner for. It would potentially lead to [x] mains that might detract from the general clone playerbase at peak times (especially on launch). But I feel like just asking "Would you like to see sith come back?" without potential proofs of concepts and such will make people feel concerned about the thought (which is fair).

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

While I would absolutely love sith to come back (gotta get that good good sorcerer roleplay again), im not sure it would work well. I feel as if it would stretch our members too thin server wide and it would die out or cause something else to die out. Maybe it would work though, i’m not on during prime time to see things often enough to make a completely informed decision. As to be expected, a lot of planning would have to be done as well as model work, wiltos work, etc etc. Maybe a new addition to one of our factions would be good. Like, perhaps, Grey Jedi for example...

Sith would be great to add back, as long as it was led properly. The 2 biggest issues Sith had in it's pervious iteration were the Rules of Engagement, and bad leadership. Considering HC and HS are in a much better working relationship than at the time of Sith, and looking at the lengths they're going to see battalions and factions thrive, I think the issues Sith had won't be as big, if they're present at all. 

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

Sith back in the day had a bad backwards turn out, too much bounty like things. As long as we get a good Sith Lord then we will be fine. The best bet for a Sith Lord is have someone who was sith back in the day and knows what they did right and what they did wrong.

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

The last time I heard about Sith was when Ratio was Guild Leader and he was told that in order for Sith to be added, Bounty Hunter would need to be removed. This was said a year ago, so I'm wondering if this is still true. If it is, I would not want Sith to come back and essentially replace BH. If it's not true anymore, then I would love Sith to come back

• Agree 2

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

18 minutes ago, Katy said:

The last time I heard about Sith was when Ratio was Guild Leader and he was told that in order for Sith to be added, Bounty Hunter would need to be removed. This was said a year ago, so I'm wondering if this is still true. If it is, I would not want Sith to come back and essentially replace BH. If it's not true anymore, then I would love Sith to come back

I would love for Sith to be back as I used to be a Sith Lord and I wouldnt mind being that once again it would be awesome!

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/20/2022 at 4:11 PM, Finn said:

Sith would be great to add back, as long as it was led properly. The 2 biggest issues Sith had in it's pervious iteration were the Rules of Engagement, and bad leadership. Considering HC and HS are in a much better working relationship than at the time of Sith, and looking at the lengths they're going to see battalions and factions thrive, I think the issues Sith had won't be as big, if they're present at all. 

HEY I did good

But yeah there was backwards shit that got fixed at the end of sith under me. There were issues, but near the end I had changed a lot of stuff making it actually villains and sith not edgy civilian rp. I still have all the docs and reforms, so if those are needed I can always bring those out. 

@Conrad