[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Rohan Staff Application

Rohan

Head Admin

RP Name: ARC-7952 Sergeant Rohan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155676106

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT+1 (Amsterdam)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been an admin on Synergy before and thorougly enjoyed it. Mainly I enjoyed being able to host activities for people and making sure there is no disputes between players. Besides enforcing the rules, in the past I have been heavily invested into the gamemaster program and wish to continue to do so. Helping out in the morning times and giving players that are either on very late/very early NA time or in the EU time something to do when barely anyone is on, helping with tickets, and assisting where needed. I've been part of the community for quite some times and been staff for majority of it. I hope I can be of assistance to the staff team :)

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am currently in college majoring in computer science in progress in becoming an software developer in the end. I enjoy gaming. And I enjoy creating things that can be used by other people (such as software; also one of the reasons I like my study quite a bit).

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Copied from old application as nothing has changed regarding this: Yes, I do. Head Admin under Sanchez/Marvel for 4 months total (Directors changed in the mean time to Trad & idk who else), GMM for that time under Joe as GMC, Intel Manager (serverwide) under Dragon/Bananaberry from the start, through re-app SA and then VA again, GMO and GMM again. Also TRO under TRM Skore or Agent (?) for only one week as school/HA/GMM/CMD+ in battalion was already enough on my plate at the time.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: | ARC-7592 Sergeant Rohan has played for 3191:54:17.

• Winner 1
  • Optimistic 2

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Director
Director

+1

• Friendly 1

• Management
Management

+1 Glad to have you back Rohan! 

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif