Cycle of bickering instead of productive

Bacta

Name: Bacta

Who helped (If applicable):  Honk

Event/Encounter Name: Cycle of bickering instead of being productive

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):   

Description of event/encounter (required) They sieged a cis planet and other people will come and ye, it turns out i didnt know how dooku made droids

KrMCdFv.png

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

8/10 Blast that clone!

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

9/10

As HS Locke, I unironically had a lot of fun, with my squad, with finn, and even with the GM. 

The enviornment bacta set up for us felt really nice and it was just a relaxing event

IDK if every deplyoment is like this, but i really felt like it was a mellow, chill fun time

Whataburger

Why is my reputation so low?

8/10 lots of good rp and job well done on one of the tougher maps to host a competent event on.

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

6 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Bacta, your events are better when they're on the fly. Know what type of GM you are, come in with the most basic simple idea and improve. Its literally what you're best at, stop trying to be bigger then you are.

man really just said "Stay in your comfort zone and don't try to improve" :(

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

9.5/10

Always a fan of your events, and the last second deployments have such a fun chaotic energy. I was really skeptical of bring Havoc Squad, but they were a super fun addition to the event.

5/4/5

Gameplay was flawless, it was super fun and had lots of variety.

Care/Effort you had 5 minutes but it was still really well done. Dupes were fun, objectives were good, all around good time. 

Performance was surprisingly good for the amount of dupes/npcs that were.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg