Missing the duels... =(

Is it me or does anyone else miss the duel system and challenge people anywhere and anytime. I don't know what happened to it and it makes me a little sad. I remember clapping cheeks as Palpatine because people thought they can beat up an old man. Maybe this should be a suggestion instead. I don't know, what do you guys think?

• Agree 3
  • Winner 2
  • Dumb 1

I do a lot actually

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

6 minutes ago, Taz said:

I miss it every single day. Those were fun as fuck during down time. I think the nail in the coffin for them was when people would spam them during DBs and it was funny as fuck and you would hear over the mic the voice line asking for it. Also the dono incident.

Just wanna point out. I got banned for 7 days by killing 4-5 people in bunks. Dono got a warning for kill 10-15 in a public DB @Forseenand fuck the 104th who snitched on me

Edited by Brooklyn
  • Winner 3

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

32 minutes ago, Conrad said:

@BroIt was removed because you could money glitch with it. I will forever miss it. 
:PepeHands:

WHAT YOU COULD?

2 hours ago, Taz said:

@Conrad was this referring to the scamming where you could put the price as like 1,000,000 and not tell them and then kick their ass and rob them of a mil? Or was it something different

No, a different glitch that duped credits.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Forum Admin
2 hours ago, Taz said:

@Conrad was this referring to the scamming where you could put the price as like 1,000,000 and not tell them and then kick their ass and rob them of a mil? Or was it something different

this is for any authorities reading this right now

I HAVE NEVER DUELED SOMEONE FOR CREDITS WHILST THEY WERE NOT AWARE - THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED

• Dumb 2

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Retired Founder
7 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

Just wanna point out. I got banned for 7 days by killing 4-5 people in bunks. Dono got a warning for kill 10-15 in a public DB @Forseenand fuck the 104th who snitched on me

I didn't punish you? What you saying fuck me for? :(

31 minutes ago, Forseen said:

I didn't punish you? What you saying fuck me for? :(

i didn't say fuck you. I'm just @ ing you because you know what I mean

• Funny 1