Retrieval; for the Future! - Mavelle

Mavelle

unknown.png

New & Experimental AAR system! Please rate using this scale (And give us feedback on the actual rating scale! This is not the new official AAR system, and we are testing it with events like these.)

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible) How would you rate the Gameplay in this event? How would you rate the overall Care and Effort put into this event? How would you rate the server Performance of this event? (was there lag? Low Ping? etc) (If you can't read the pic!)

• Friendly 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

How would you rate the Gameplay in this event? 3.8/5 It felt like a Point and Shoot Event but was still a very high quality point and shoot event. 
How would you rate the overall Care and Effort put into this event? 5/5 Dupes were amazing and ya'll were trying your best to handle like 20+ people all over the place
How would you rate the server Performance of this event? 3/5 Wasn't Soul crushingly terrible but I wouldn't wanna have a dogfight in it lol.

How would you rate the Gameplay in this event?  5/5 (The game was fun, the RP rad, the tunnel fighting rough but awesome!)
How would you rate the overall Care and Effort put into this event? (5/5 You put so much effort in this with the tunnels the scenarios and the areas it was awesome!)
How would you rate the server Performance of this event? 4/5 (Obviously there was a few janky areas but you understood this but it did play well!)

(Overall rating system I wish you would adjust the copy and paste so you can show the obvious difference in categories) 

4/5/3 Great event and great dupe as always. The only things that detracted from it were a few weird things in the ventilation system with no-collided floors and broken ladders, as well some lag and FPS issues in certain areas. Overall, this was a very fun event to be a part of. I also think this rating system is a huge improvement from our current system and encourages people to leave more in-depth reviews.

Former:

Jedi Youngling

• Management
Management

4/5/3 - I can tell there was a ton of thought and care put into this event. Personally it was late for me and I wasn't putting my 100% into the event and it became even more difficult with the multiple hiccups that occurred. I find it hard to rate gameplay high when imo performance was a little low. I hope staff members that are playing in events would be more careful with their physguns in the future because there were quite a few mishaps due to someone grabbing the wrong prop. Obviously that was not the fault of the GMs or GHs (Other than Hanz he sucks) but it happens. My frames were personally dog the entire event and the building was honestly SO good but there honestly felt like there were too many people at points.

Thanks for letting me tag along and honestly keep up the great work!

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk