Fuck Russia am I right?

"Ukrainian army repelled Russian landing attempt near Koblevo village of Odesa region"
This is what I call a W

Ukraine kinda clappin ngl. At first I thought they were just holding better than expected but they're actually kind of rolling Russia. They haven't committed close to all their forces yet though, so I doubt it goes on for much longer but it's still an excellent start. 

Goodbye, everyone. 

39 minutes ago, Jovanovic said:

cant wait till putin sees this and stops the invasion!

Please don’t joke about this. It’s a serious topic. 

• Funny 1
  • Optimistic 1
  • Dumb 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

59 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Ok this website needs to stop existing. It’s a mockery to people that actual want to change and improve things. It literally serves so people can feel like they helped by doing absolutely nothing at all. 

What else can an average person do in this situation? Just curious 

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

5 minutes ago, Craigary said:

I'm not really talking about this situation, or any specific one, but for the website as a whole. My anger with the site is how it allows people to feel like they did something when they did nothing. This website has proved its inability to do anything time and time again and yet people still flock to it as a "I did something i can feel good about myself". 

• Agree 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

8 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I'm not really talking about this situation, or any specific one, but for the website as a whole. My anger with the site is how it allows people to feel like they did something when they did nothing. This website has proved its inability to do anything time and time again and yet people still flock to it as a "I did something i can feel good about myself". 

Ah gotcha.

I guess I never really though of it that way, I always see stuff like that as a signature = someone who educated themselves on the matter, and not necessarily as a solution or fix or even helping the situation itself 

6 minutes ago, Craigary said:

Ah gotcha.

I guess I never really though of it that way, I always see stuff like that as a signature = someone who educated themselves on the matter, and not necessarily as a solution or fix or even helping the situation itself 

I feel like signing things like this kinda shows the opposite. This website makes it so easy to sign something its unbelievable. You don't even need to fill your information in each time it auto fills it all if you have it set up, its basically just a single button click.

spacer.pngspacer.png

16 hours ago, Craigary said:

There's a handful of things if you want to attempt to help mitigate the damage, but not a whole lot to stop the current motion of events. One such thing an average person may do is donating to charities including but not necessarily limited to:

1. The Ukraine Crisis Relief Fund by Global Giving
  2. The International Rescue Committee
  3. Save the Children
  4. Razom For Ukraine

The alternative is just to raise awareness of these options to people who may not know these charities are working to try to help the current Ukraine situation, preferably through social media or other means. 

This assumes you have disposable income to offer though. Please remember not to give more than is beyond your means.

Edited by Dyn
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 2

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone