ARF Equipment talks (datapad)

Forum Admin

+1, and for that matter drop it from the pilot job kek

• Disagree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Banned

+1 As a ARF this would be a nice touch to ARF missions / Reconnaissance / ETC.

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

Banned

+1 didn't even know about the +5 tech thing 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

• Management
Management

+1 Definitely would be a good addition for ARF

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 3 weeks later...

+1 Would be really cool for helping ARF troopers have some passiveRP to do with TechRP, and boost the occurrence of TechRP overall on the server.

Would help ARF a lot in terms of things to do in non-combat scenarios!

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

Torn between a -1 or a +1.

This does add to making ARF more useful (tbh ARF is pretty stale because "recon" is stupid and everyone has the same render distance and suit zoom). I'm not sure where this +5 TECH roll came from but I've been away for a while so I probably missed rolling rule changes (last I remember Bro completely removed them). So if they are already slightly tech focused yes this makes sense.

My only leaning to a -1 would be adding more BUFFS (this would be an ARF buff imo) without taking it from somewhere. However after a little thought, if ARF is underwhelming/underpowered already I do think this suggestion does warrant the addition of a datapad without having to take it from anyone else. 

A possible follow up to this suggestion would be to remove hack tools and datapads from SUP (as lets be real SUP is a kinda broken whitelist, Armor + Hack tools + Datapad + Priority Piloting).

+1 overall

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been ACCEPTED.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - ACCEPTED

• Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been moved to DEVELOPMENT PHASE.
(Suggestions that are being coded, set-up & tested on the development server to see if they fit the server and are without major conflicts)

• Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been moved to PREPARATION PHASE.
(Suggestions that have been tested and are ready to be pushed for the next Server Update)

• Winner 1
  • 10 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been IMPLEMENTED.
(Suggestions that have been implemented into the server)