Event helpers throughout the day:

Siege:
@Brian-Limmon @Conrad @Whataburger @Dono
Attack:
@Brian-Limmon @EmBark  @Mason @Conrad
Spec:
@Brian-Limmon @Turtle @Katy @shroud @BlackPink @Conrad @Dono

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): 

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): The siege of anaxes began on Sunday morning 1/2/2022. Each regiment was given their own special deployment throughout they day which expanded upon each of their regiment's specializations. We seriously hope everyone enjoyed these events throughout the day on main and on the event server. The main server hit a maximum of around 118 I believe (fact check me on that please). Overall this was a huge success and I believe this way of running large scale stories and events as a mission the entire server takes on will become even better. 

Until next time. The Synergy Lore Event Team will see you next time hopefully at the Battle of Geonosis.

KrMCdFv.png

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

spacer.png

10/10

You guys outdid yourselves, it was bloody awesome. Please do more Venator/Different map deployments, playing as Naval felt fun and actually useful, and my clone had a whole new experience with the deployment. Please do more of this!

Edited by Dilqui
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

9/10 - Clear dedication and hard work. Amazing Event. Can't wait until the next one!

Banned

10/10 unique idea and anaxes dupe was good, battle was good too

Edited by Hansen

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

8/10 The portion of the event I was able to participate was ran and executed well. This was a great idea from the GM team.

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

Banned

9/10 I like flying

10/10 Was a good warm up to show the founders what we can do. Can't wait to get started on this

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Banned

10/10 A TRUE DAY TO REMEMBER IN SYNERGY

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif