[CWRP]-Anaxes

Bacta

Welcome to the Battle of Anaxes

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfjWrSS8prIoAiqaWnkwx

Hey its me Bacta, a portion of the GM team has been working on a huge event day that will be taking place soon! Our mission was to give a genuine immersive and definitive version of the Battle of Anaxes that translates well into CWRP, here is what we plan to do

THIS EVENT SERIES WILL BE STARTING AT 1/2/2021, 

Attack | Spec | Siege will all be deployed in that day throughout it to assist with the battle of Anaxes. 

On the start of the day the main server will be switched to the Venator Extensive, the entire day will center around this, we placed down a basic dupe down and ask for all the BCMD to customize their bunks! First come first serve, when everyone is comfortable with it, Siege will be going down to the event server to take down a Anaxes base, after they are done with their event they will return and have some downtime/brace for possible attack on the ships.

Our aim is to have a immersive experience with battling and using the regiments to the full extent, the dupes that Brian and Dono and the lore team has made has broken some of hte bounds of what GMOD can let you do, RP_Anaxes isnt anything what you guys imagined it at all.

For Jedi they will be going down depending on your path

Guardians will be going with Siege

Consulars will be going with spec

Sentinel will be going with Attack

I am going to publish the dates of these 3 events in a bit, give us a tiny bit just to ensure everything is added to it, once we get final dates i will update the thread

I hope that this wil go well, and ask for you all to show up, for a hour or if you wanna see everything i truly hope this will be worth it, lets try to get as many people as on possible, trust me when I say this the GM team will be hard at work ensuring the venator side will be entertained and the huge events will entertained,

• Winner 3
  • Optimistic 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

34 minutes ago, Marvel said:

When do CTs deploy

They deploy when you get back on

Current Ranks/Names Held: Torrent Company Captain Boomer (Resigned), Senior Senator Gume Saam

"Surround yourself with people that care about you. You're the reward. Don't go seeking for others approval. If someone disrespects your advice without hearing it out, cut them mfs out your life. They aren't worth your time."      ~ EmBark

Banned

looks fun

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

12 ESTfor siege
                 4 EST for attack
                8 EST for spec

these are the current times we’re gonna do for everyone, keep in mind stuff will be happening venator side, i am excited and hope u all will enjoy this!

Please thank @Dono@Brian-Limmon@EmBark @Turtle@Guacans @Whataburger for being apart and building a lot 

Cya sunday

• Winner 1
  • Dumb 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

40 minutes ago, Bacta said:

12 ESTfor siege
                 4 EST for attack
                8 EST for spec

these are the current times we’re gonna do for everyone, keep in mind stuff will be happening venator side, i am excited and hope u all will enjoy this!

Please thank @Dono@Brian-Limmon@EmBark @Turtle@Guacans @Whataburger for being apart and building a lot 

Cya sunday

Also shout out to @Babatunde for helping build even tho he isn’t part of our team. 

spacer.png