Artillery Strike to REG+

Forum Admin

Name: Specialized Regimental Commander Guac

RP Rank: Regimental Commander

Suggestion: Add the Artillery Marker to all Regimental+ jobs. (ATK,SPEC,SIEGE,MCMD)

Implementation: As it stands, the Artillery system is grossly underused, to no fault of Naval that is. There just isn't nearly enough density within the ranks given the weapon to use it even on a semi-frequent basis. By adding the Artillery Marker to all REG+ jobs, we are effectively raising the amount of individuals that are able to use it, as well as providing the Regimentals with that "Command" esc. role with a weapon.

Lore: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Orbital_bombardment
(Generals, Ships, Naval Personnel)

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add the pe_target_marker to ATK, SPEC, SIEGE, MARSHAL Commanders
(Any job modification requires all this information)

APPROVED BY DEKU

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Fat +1 I wish to see this tool brought up more from the players during events in staff requests. A lot of things on the server go unutilized by players because the GM doesn't think of every single thing they have at their disposal. Simply asking in staff requests / directly asking the gm in game/ts can completely change the direction an event is played by the players. This would help at that hopefully.

• Agree 2

spacer.png

On 12/22/2021 at 3:35 PM, Conrad said:

Wait... what about me... i see myself on the front lines more then the regimentals or marshal.

+1

If this old bag of bones is getting it, I wanna see Yoda call in a tactical strike (Thought I was gonna say I want it too huh?... well I do...)

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

Mas and Guild Lead should get it too -1

Edited by Brooklyn
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Dumb 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Forum Admin
14 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

Mas and Guild Lead should get it too

:Pepega:

• Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

3 minutes ago, Jovanovic said:

ngl this seemed like a meme for about 3 seconds but... i honestly see it. I think it'd be pretty cool if reg's pull it out every once in a while to nuke some stuff. tho i might also suggest saucin it to Yularen. +1

Yularen already does

• Informative 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

I really don't care about this suggestion to be honest.  I'd much rather call in someone who's a pilot and conduct some sort of close air support on a lot of droids rather than use this tool.  It gives us as regimentals things to give to our pilots for something to do.  Being more interactive with the troops is more fun to me than using something like this during an event or deployment. Otherwise, it's a tool that I will not use very often if at all.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been moved to DEVELOPMENT PHASE.
(Suggestions that are being coded, set-up & tested on the development server to see if they fit the server and are without major conflicts)

• Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been moved to PREPARATION PHASE.
(Suggestions that have been tested and are ready to be pushed for the next Server Update)

• 6 months later...
Banned

This suggestion has been IMPLEMENTED.
(Suggestions that have been implemented into the server)