Adding a Mack Model for CG

Soccer

Name:Soccer | Mack

RP Rank: Captain

Suggestion: Add.create a Mack Model  

Implementation: when or if CG gets their new models mack should to if there isnt one alraidy

Lore: n/a

Workshop content if applicable: require Development (maxwells)
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")
(noodles told me i can put it up)

Edited by Soccer
  • Dumb 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

the updated models aren't even out yet? why are you suggesting something which is most likely going to be in it??

also you removed Support so do you really even need a model for the lore job for a regiment you can't run?

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

10 minutes ago, Soccer said:

(noodles told me i can put it up)

Noodles is smelly,  "Noodles is smelly, infact he is smellier than smelly" -Bird (ex Blitz)

this is a unnecessary sever suggestion -1

Edited by Cannon

Cannon 2.0 | Shaved Palpy's head

Credit Score: 707

Forum Admin

lmfao

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Why bother with piloting if you literally removed it from your battalion? Also, chances are your battalion will have the opportunity to request specific models when you're approached by the founders. At least I'm pretty sure that's how they've been doing it

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

10 hours ago, traditional said:

Why do you guys have a compulsive need to add stuff, then remove it, later to then re-add and again remove it just to THEN WANT TO RE-ADD THEM BACK??

That is a general statement.

If you guys don't have a pilot branch then what is the point of adding Mack as a model for CG?

I Disagree with the post and agree with your comments bottom part, but the reason why is because a lot of foxes disagree with past foxes which is why stuff changes so often, that or we have a bad fox and then we get a fox who has to fix a lot of mistakes that were made previously, and for support, it's been a dying branch since grets term because his term is the only one where interesting stuff was being done with it, that or founders occasionally ask for stuff to be changed and it gets changed. 

On 12/2/2021 at 9:18 AM, Comics said:

the updated models aren't even out yet? why are you suggesting something which is most likely going to be in it??

also you removed Support so do you really even need a model for the lore job for a regiment you can't run?

Man said literally my exact thoughts on the matter perfectly, if you're gonna listen to any comment on this post so far listen to this one.

10 hours ago, Hanz said:

-1 CG STOP ASKING FOR MODELS PLEASE

If you're talking about the people who are harassing people like the founders so we get our models sooner than this is an amazing point and it really should be stopped and people should be receiving harsh punishments for doing so in my opinion. And now with this even though we're getting new models soon is just God damn ridiculous aka another fantastic point made here if that is the context.

Unlike the last time I said something on a topic and didn't provide examples, this time I decided to take the extra step and point out my personal opinion on some of the comments I agree with, also gave an answer that while it may not be satisfying was the answer to the question as far as my knowledge goes on things. -1 Any and all opinions and facts I could point out have already been said. By the way for context since I hate this site and have no idea how to use it and therefore my name is still Ymir, this is ex commander/long time COL, Holger and current reserve CSM of CG.

Edited by Ymir
  • Funny 1
14 hours ago, traditional said:

Why do you guys have a compulsive need to add stuff, then remove it, later to then re-add and again remove it just to THEN WANT TO RE-ADD THEM BACK??

That is a general statement.

If you guys don't have a pilot branch then what is the point of adding Mack as a model for CG?

We still  have a mack boy we aren't just going to stop using mack bc no pilots he is still part of DS 

• Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

-1 "Mack" looked like any other Republic Pilot and had nothing special about him

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Mack
This is the picture of Mack btw so if you really want a new model and you want it to be accurate like the rest of the "Lore Accurate" models on the server (Looking at you Havoc Squad lmao) you're gonna be running around with yellow armor as a CG

Edited by Axar

RIP Family of Euphoria

• 4 weeks later...
Forum Admin

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    Ex: 35MB for one model.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums