[ACCEPTED] CWRP - bigzach Staff Re-Application

BigZach

RP Name: 104th CC-3636 Wolffe | BigZach

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:199586816

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: Nope

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left because I had a lot of stuff come up at once and couldn't partake in staff if I wanted to keep other stuff going.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I would like to rejoin the staff team to make use of the skills I've previously learned to help gamemasters entertain and maybe enterain people myself, who knows. I would also like to be back in staff to help enhance my battalions experience on the server. I would like to use the position to also help push my troopers to apply for staff and give them a good example of staff. And as a whole just be there for people that need a staff member in general.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I don't think in all my times as staff that I've ever had a bad experience outwith burnout. I feel like each time I've joined staff I've learned something, be it with tools, event planning, building etc. The new wave server staff and their building skills floor me sometimes at how good it is in comparison to when I first joined it's crazy inspiring. In staff I peaked at VA and GMO. I really enjoyed hosting events and encounters, but now in new wave modern Zach I understand the importance of planning and structure, which is a stark comparison from my events from back in the day which were mostly all improvisation, and some how they all went surprisingly well most of the time... Outwith GM stuff I used to be TR focused and I think I refined my training standard as much as possible without tackling my accent. I feel like I take staff sits seriously and conduct myself properly and understand the importance of perspective when it comes to these kinds of situations.

TL:DR I'm compotent, maybe.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic