[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Tyennoch Staff RE-Application

Churro

RP Name: 212th 1stLT Tyennoch

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13224451

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: HA demoted to SA (Thanks for helping me remembering Forseen, my mind was scattered at the time)

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Tired, Saw Gmod as another Job

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to host the events and Storylines I had planned to promote RP and Fun on the server.  I had a solid break but now I just want to have fun and help others as well as the server. I will put in the work as needed and I've been getting caught up on the changes that happened while I was away

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):  Pretty well, helped Jackson revamp the training for the GM program. Hosted Solid events and didn't get into trouble until the end of my term. I'm back.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Edited by Churro
Info
5 hours ago, Churro said:

Why did you leave the staff team?: Removed, Tired, Saw Gmod as another Job

Disclaimers:

1. If you are re-applying to the staff team you cannot have been removed from staff for violating the standards of staff within the last 30 days. (Does not include inactivity)

Just curious if your removal was activity based. Wanna make sure you put up the right application type. Seems like it just want clarification.

spacer.pngspacer.png

1 hour ago, Conrad said:

Disclaimers:

1. If you are re-applying to the staff team you cannot have been removed from staff for violating the standards of staff within the last 30 days. (Does not include inactivity)

Just curious if your removal was activity based. Wanna make sure you put up the right application type. Seems like it just want clarification.

This was a little more than a year ago, not 30 days, and it was not due to inactivity, was due to Splitting my focus a bit too much between Marshal Commander and HA

• Pay Respect 1

+1 Tyennoch got removed, to my understanding, for playing too much and taking on too much that lead for staff to be concerned. Nothing that was a stern disciplinary reason, he did good work as HA/RCMD in the past. I have confidence in his ability as staff as well as a game master. Just don't take on too much this time.

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

• Retired Founder

To clear up confusion here, as I was the person that removed Tyennoch from Head Admin.

Tyennoch's removal from Head Admin was due to neglecting his Head Admin duties as he was extremely focused on Clone High Command and the Game Master program. Tyennoch wasn't removed from staff entirely, he was only demoted down to the position of Senior Administrator where he then later resigned from that position.

As seen here:

Tyennoch was a great Head Administrator before the unfortunate time in which Tyennoch had too much on his plate, and it was a very sad day that I had to have the hard conversation with whom I considered a close friend of mine. I'm glad to see your name again buddy.

• Informative 3

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...