Bacta- 21st V SOBDE

Bacta

Name:Bacta

Who helped (If applicable):Duki | Maestro

Event/Encounter Name: 21st V SOBDE

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided)Order 12 comes into play where 21st must wipe a village and walon vau was chillign there

KrMCdFv.png

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Alright so a bit less RP focused then your last event of the same style, but a bit more PvE to counter balance this.

I liked the change where we where allied with them, instead of feeling like we where against the "hostile" clones from the start.

A big detraction is it felt like the one place we had to go to to escape was the spawn for 21st... again... kind of the same thing as last time with CG spawning in the hanger. It was made a bit easier that we had alternate ways out of this, but I would have liked to have a point that can actually be fought over from two spawn locations like i mentioned last time. Make it a push and pull between the two sides over a point to really get this PvP tension going.

Droids where a BITCH and where FUCKING US UP once we split into two groups instead of all focusing them together. HP was great at the beginning I would have liked to see new hostiles drop in HP after the split since we where now a lot less in the old number department to help with balancing.

Edited by Conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

10/10 my eyes hurt

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

9/10

It was fun! Thank you for putting on a late night event. 

The NPCs had a bit too much health, but it was a lot of fun!

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

First part was 3/10 run to place shoot droids and we're good. Then, things started to become unveiled. We were called to execute civilians order 12 got initiated and it ended with us fighting SOBDe

So in summary
8/10

9/10 - Great event, unique mechanics and I really enjoyed the free spirit RP with not a lot of rules.

Pros
- Walon Vau + Kal Skirata
- Allowed us to RP as needed/as our characters would do.
- Great map choice
- Fenn Rau saving the day

Cons 
- Confusion with when we could fire on the other party,

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

9/10 

Really Great event. Only thing I will say bad about it was the spawing sometimes. At one moment I got literally choked by NPC's. Other than that it was a great event

Former: Liaison

• Management
Management

7/10

Not a fan of some of the player choice. Kinda tired of the whole war crimes RP that the server constantly leans towards and would prefer some *real* Republic like missions. 

The story however and the amount of player choice that was given was awesome and I do appreciate that. Your events are always amazing and I thoroughly enjoy being apart of them. Thanks for letting me tag along and roleplay as the best trooper in the Republic.

spacer.png

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

6 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Not a fan of some of the player choice. Kinda tired of the whole war crimes RP that the server constantly leans towards and would prefer some *real* Republic like missions. 

I also dont like War Crime RP that much but i think it was appropriate for the setting, i rarely use it if ever but i think for this it added to the event and entertaind 21st, i wanted SOBDE and 21st to be at odds before Vau came to keep the drama up but perfectly understanble

• Agree 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Head Admin

Why is this in applications...

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander