TS Sub Channels

unknown.png
501st & 41st both get 2 sub unit subchannels ontop of their original 2 sub channels.
Rancor seems to magically get another one despite not having a 2nd sub unit

unknown.png
212th is still stuck with only 1 subunit channel despite having 3 sub units (2ndAC, GC, Red Squadron)

I would mention SOBDE but they're in a pretty special situation

:PepoThink: So is it 2 + 1 subunit or is it 2 + (amount of sub units)

I thought there was an exact rule about how many sub channels you can have

Edited by Comics

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Forum Admin

I always thought abt that. IMO, it should be main channel, officer/meeting channel, and 1 per subunit

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Who the fuck uses light mode TS also who fucking cares lmao

• Agree 6
  • Pay Respect 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

@Woenythank you

Edited by Sixta

r4ymo.gif

• Management
Management
1 hour ago, Dennis said:

Who the fuck uses light mode TS also who fucking cares lmao

:( i do

However if this is a general complaint or whatever probably not the best way to go about it. I understand where you are coming from though.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Coordinator
Coordinator
1 hour ago, Woeny said:

Woney why you have to do him like that

• Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Retired Founder
11 hours ago, Comics said:

So is it 2 + 1 subunit or is it 2 + (amount of sub units)

Also @Eclipse

The way it works is that each battalion gets Main channel, Office channel, tryout channel + 1 per sub-unit (only those recognized on the F4 Menu).
Rancor gets a special case here due to hosting the serverwide training of ARC troopers as they require a specific channel to be used for a few hours at a time.

Next time, it'd be easier to discuss this with someone that can make the change such as Management or Founders, instead of posting and complaining on the forums for no real reason...

• Agree 4
13 hours ago, Forseen said:

Also @Eclipse

The way it works is that each battalion gets Main channel, Office channel, tryout channel + 1 per sub-unit (only those recognized on the F4 Menu).
Rancor gets a special case here due to hosting the serverwide training of ARC troopers as they require a specific channel to be used for a few hours at a time.

Next time, it'd be easier to discuss this with someone that can make the change such as Management or Founders, instead of posting and complaining on the forums for no real reason...

I wasn't complaining. I don't have a side to complain for lol, I just wanted clarification from anyone within the community

19 hours ago, Woeny said:

This is why you're the best High Staff, you care about the little man

I dunno why you all think this is me complaining. I just wanted someone in the community to get me the rule where it stated it. I don't have a side lol
Isn't the whole point of this section for general discussion?

Edited by Comics
  • Informative 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

• Retired Founder
9 hours ago, Comics said:

I wasn't complaining. I don't have a side to complain for lol, I just wanted clarification from anyone within the community

This is why you're the best High Staff, you care about the little man

I dunno why you all think this is me complaining. I just wanted someone in the community to get me the rule where it stated it. I don't have a side lol
Isn't the whole point of this section for general discussion?

That's fair, however you could have used the help center section (https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/forum/344-help-center/) if you were asking a question such as the one below;

On 5/24/2021 at 7:35 AM, Comics said:

:PepoThink: So is it 2 + 1 subunit or is it 2 + (amount of sub units)

I thought there was an exact rule about how many sub channels you can have

Or a Teamspeak Bug Report (https://synergyroleplay.com/forums/forum/235-teamspeak-bug-reports/)would have worked also to say that it doesn't make sense.

• Agree 1