[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Appi’s Staff Application

Appi

RP Name: Appi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:204002917

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EET

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been apart of the server now for nearly 2 years and only recently I have thought about becoming a staff member. Also, because of my timezone, I usually log on earlier than most players and staff, so I can accept tickets from players who are on at that time. Overall I would really like to help the current staff team by accepting tickets and all the other stuff.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I’m a guy from a small Eastern Europe country Estonia. I enjoy video games, especially gmod. I have been apart of synergy for almost two years and I am planning on playing on it for some time. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 1209 hours

• Management
Management

+1 Good luck buckaroo

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 very good active dude

Dancing Hotdog GIFs | Tenor

212th's most loyal Heavy

• Friendly 1

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor
                   212th's Most Loyal Heavy, Heavy Officer, 2ndLT, Ghost Company Threepwood, The finest Glizzy of all the lands

Forum Admin

+1.  Dedicated player, active and always wants to help

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums