[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Cointeer Staff Application

Cointeer

RP Name: Cointeer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160761217

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Time zone: PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I want to be an administrator because I have met alot of people in the community and I want to be able to help them in anyway that I can, And I have found that the best way to help a server and the people in it is to join the admin team. I really do enjoy helping people with any questions or problems that they have.  I want to form a good reputation with old and new members as well as get a good reputation with the general community.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

My name is Cointeer, I have been playing Gmod RP servers since around 2018. I Joined this server about 3 weeks ago and I have been in 212th, 104th and am currently in the Coruscant Guard where I have become the current pilot lead, I have met alot of nice people in all of these branches and I hope to be able to help them how ever I can.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: 

I have been staff on two other servers the first one being an old SCP: RP server called Revival Servers where I got to the rank of Senior admin, The second one being an Alien RP server where I got to the rank of experienced admin.

How many hours of in-game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 182:52:31.

Edited by Cointeer
I now have VIP
  • Agree 2

Not +/- 1 Feels like you do have the experience in other servers but you are still fairly new to this server and i wish you can take more time to know our community :)

Edited by Orion
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Confused 2

your favorite Puertorican in the Server :peepoLove:

Forum Admin

+1

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

4 hours ago, Orion said:

-1 Feels like you do have the experience in other servers but you are still fairly new to this server and i wish you can take more time to know our community :)

I agree I am a bit new to the server but I believe I have what it takes to be a part of the staff team. Thank you for your feedback.

• Winner 1
  • Management
Management

From my few interactions with you you seem pretty mature for your age and you could make a good staff member

+1

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk