[ACCEPTED] Unkindled's Actual Staff Re-Application

Unkindled

RP Name: 41stEC MEDO MSG Kindled

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:218493380

VIP: Yes

Time Zone: US EST

Previous Staff Ranks: (Have been staff several times here are in order each time I rebecame staff) 2017 NA-HA (Was GMM), Left staff and rejoined staff later, SA-VA (Was GMO) Then I left staff again because of school then I became SA for a while then resigned to focus on Bad Batch because I just became Hunter and wanted to focus on that. 

Why did I leave the staff Team: Each time I left the staff team was either because I had other major priorities, Schooling, Work, or I burnt myself out. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team: I want to rejoin the staff team to focus on the gamemaster program as per usual, The program is one of the favorite things I loved doing on the server. It was amazing to make people engaged and immersed in events and I truly want to make people experience that again. It was my passion to build and have fun leading and creating these events. I also want to rejoin the staff team to have another position to keep me occupied on the server so I can have fun and do things other than my battalion. Not only that this will help my battalion overall that if I'm able to build I can build dupes and sims for them to experience and do. I want to be a person anyone can come to for there problems and I'm always willing to help with any situation.

How I think my time previously in staff went: I think my time in staff previously was very good and I had a lot of pride being a staff member part of this community. Of course there are always things I can improve on. Since then I feel like I have matured and grown up more into an adult than I was before, I really look forward to helping the community and the people out on synergy and want the best for the community.

I want to start as the rank of New Admin to start fresh and work my way back up.

+1 I see no problem with it

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball

• Management
Management

+1 rekindle

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Papa Kal